Poll: Could you hide an arsenal from your parents like Dylan Klebold?
Poll Options
View poll results: Could you hide an arsenal from your parents like Dylan Klebold?
Yes, my parents are clueless.
14 21%
Probably, my parents leave me alone.
29 43%
No, my parents pay attention.
23 34%
No, my parents know everything I do.
2 3%
Voters: 68.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_columbine_mother_s_essay

Dylan Klebold, one of the Columbine killers. His mother states "it took months for relatives to accept that the quiet boy who loved origami and Legos was to blame for the violence.

"We didn't know that he and Eric had assembled an arsenal of explosives and guns," Susan Klebold wrote. "We believed his participation in the massacre was accidental or that he had been coerced. We believed that he did not intend to hurt anyone."

So the question is, Pit Monkeys, do you sense that you could hide an arsenal from your parents- and as a follow up, if you have hidden things from your parents, examples please.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Last edited by MoroneSaxatilis at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_columbine_mother_s_essay

Dylan Klebold, one of the Columbine killers. His mother states "it took months for relatives to accept that the quiet boy who loved origami and Legos was to blame for the violence.

"We didn't know that he and Eric had assembled an arsenal of explosives and guns," Susan Klebold wrote. "We believed his participation in the massacre was accidental or that he had been coerced. We believed that he did not intend to hurt anyone."

TL;DR
So the question is, Pit Monkeys, do you sense that you could hide an arsenal from your parents- and as a follow up, if you have hidden things from your parents, examples please.

Fix'd
tl;dr has a semi-colon, not a colon.

Edit - LOL@editing.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Oct 14, 2009,
I don't spend a lot of time in my room, so my mum would probably notice if I decided to spend a lot of time in there making explosives..but I hide things, and she doesn't search through my stuff so it's fine, most stuff I don't think she'd care about if she did find anyway.
No. My mom opens my mail, practically strip searches my room when she tidies it and always needs to know where I am. I'd be found out before I even thought about it.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I live in my own house, if I were in America, then no problem.

I live in Scotland, however, where we don't let anyone who wanders into our supermarkets get a weapon for £50.
hahaha if that was too long to read, you apparently are very simple minded
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by gallagher2006

I live in Scotland, however, where we don't let anyone who wanders into our supermarkets get a weapon for £50.

Of course not! because who in Scotland has £50? They have a more economical mind of; buy cheap cider, drink it and then use the bottle as a weapon. Only cost 89p! bargain.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
Of course not! because who in Scotland has £50? They have a more economical mind of; buy cheap cider, drink it and then use the bottle as a weapon. Only cost 89p! bargain.

That's preposterous.

Cider comes in plastic bottles, if you want to get a makeshift weapon, you're going to need to settle for a £4.99 bottle of wine.
Yes, easily. For example. In between the mattresses, put it in a box and bury it in the back yard, or put it in the mutilated corpse of a recently killed hooker, a preferred method.
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hahaha if that was too long to read, you apparently are very simple minded

Dude, do you know where you are?
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by gallagher2006

I see what you did there.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

What're you planning TS...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I used to hide alcohol, but that was relatively easy. I can't imagine trying to hide something like what they did. My parents would probably figure our that something was going on.
I've hidden bongs before so i should be fine.
EDIT: and copious amounts of alcohol.