yes yes I know there are plenty of online metronomes but I'm looking for something specific. My flamenco guitar teacher has a metronome on his Iphone and it's sweet! It doesn't just click, it also has an arm that swings around like a clock! That helped me out more than I could have imagined. Do you guys know where I can find that online?
for $30 you can buy a korg ma-30. I highly reccomend it
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
Guitar Toolkit. You can also change the click to other sounds among other features...
um none of you guys really hit on what I'm looking for. To make myself clear, I'm not looking for an iphone app, but I'm looking for the app that I saw in an online version. Anybody? Again, I'm not looking for any plain old metronome, I'm looking for a metronome that has a clock display that does a revolution for each measure.

hope you guys see what I'm saying
Quote by shaggy84
um none of you guys really hit on what I'm looking for. To make myself clear, I'm not looking for an iphone app, but I'm looking for the app that I saw in an online version. Anybody? Again, I'm not looking for any plain old metronome, I'm looking for a metronome that has a clock display that does a revolution for each measure.

You're looking for a metronome with a visual component to it as well basically, which almost defies the point of a metronome. You need to learn to rely on the audio cue more than the visual cue as the audio is what you'll get in any real musical situation.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by shaggy84

What Zaph said.
And I had a google about, and every metronome with a 'clock' interface seems to be something you have to pay for.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You're looking for a metronome with a visual component to it as well basically, which almost defies the point of a metronome. You need to learn to rely on the audio cue more than the visual cue as the audio is what you'll get in any real musical situation.

damn you do make a good point. lol