Im not sure but its £200 cheaper than an MIM nowadays if your in the market for one its good.I would pay that for a 2nd hand Fender MIM cause they are a bit pricey now i think they just hiked their prices.

But as i said you will be saving £200 diffrence being is its 2nd hand.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by MalGanisWL
it depends on the bass condition..

that aswell you would be best asking to see and try it before you buy it.I knew there was 1 thing i forgot
Guitar Gear

Bass Gear
Quote by Razgriz_101
that aswell you would be best asking to see and try it before you buy it.I knew there was 1 thing i forgot

yeah right im guna have a good play with it before i part with my money

that sounded wrong.
try it out but if its in good condition then it sounds like a steal
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

EDIT: no, the ones with the 80's hair too, they look like raccoons.
I actually would rather hang out with Cat Ears ones, they're usually really fun, besides the manga obsessions.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Last edited by the humanity at Oct 14, 2009,
It depends on where it's made too. but either way it's still a good deal. The general rule of thumb for those epi's is stay away unless you can put serious work into it. Replacing pickups, filing down neck, ect. They're cool looking but that's about it.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
It depends on where it's made too. but either way it's still a good deal. The general rule of thumb for those epi's is stay away unless you can put serious work into it. Replacing pickups, filing down neck, ect. They're cool looking but that's about it.

i found on mines turning the neck pickup to 0 helped with the sound its a lot less muddy.Also a good EQ setup helps.And i like the neck on mines only big problem i have with the Epi is the neck dive but i got my P-bass project in the works so i have 2 decent basses imo.( i love my t-bird even though it gets a lot more hate its like the spider of the bass forum its as bad as some people make out).

and at humanity some emo chicks are hot xD.

But for the money i would well say the Fender Jazz bass its a much more expensive piece of kit.
Guitar Gear

Bass Gear
Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

Couldn't resist sigging.
Also, some people do like the sound and feel of the T-Bird. I think he should try both although I do agree that the Jazz is a better bass.
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
Quote by Razgriz_101
i found on mines turning the neck pickup to 0 helped with the sound its a lot less muddy.Also a good EQ setup helps.And i like the neck on mines only big problem i have with the Epi is the neck dive but i got my P-bass project in the works so i have 2 decent basses imo.( i love my t-bird even though it gets a lot more hate its like the spider of the bass forum its as bad as some people make out).

and at humanity some emo chicks are hot xD.

But for the money i would well say the Fender Jazz bass its a much more expensive piece of kit.

I'm prettu sure he wad refering to the emo chicks who wear the fake cat ears, not the ones with sexy 80's hair.

Anyways, I'm a little late to the party but, you wont regret getting the jazz.
Quote by Captain Insano
I'm prettu sure he wad refering to the emo chicks who wear the fake cat ears, not the ones with sexy 80's hair.

Anyways, I'm a little late to the party but, you wont regret getting the jazz.

you with a decendents avatar should know that you're refering to scene kids and emo died a long time ago.

Imma leave it at this though.

Happy bassin' ts.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
i payed $200 for my MIA with emg pickups and emg active EQ. there are some people that just really wanna get rid of thier stuff i guess. i wouldent pay more then $300 for a used mim unless it is in very good condiiton or has mods like BA bridge (cost me almost $200 to get that in professionally) but you can usually find some very good deals on used fenders. if it were me i would haggle for lower and see what he says
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E