I just got Dethklok's Dethalbum II! It completely blew my mind. Does anyone else have it? If so, any thoughts or comments on it?
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
It's amazing The Gears or Laser Cannon Death Sentence are my favorites but this should go in the dethklok thread.
This needs to be locked real soon otherwise another huge argument is going to start about how Dethklok is terrible cuz they aren't real death metal (which they aren't)
Quote by j_link13
This needs to be locked real soon otherwise another huge argument is going to start about how Dethklok is terrible cuz they aren't real death metal (which they aren't)

I don't think they're terrible because they're not real death metal.

I think they're terrible because they suck.
Quote by Minkaro

I appreciate this. +5
I like this band a lot, and I don't care if you do or don't. But people who say they dislike a band for not being "real death metal" or whatever are a bunch of dildos. You like music because you like it, not because of its label.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I appreciate this. +5
I like this band a lot, and I don't care if you do or don't. But people who say they dislike a band for not being "real death metal" or whatever are a bunch of dildos. You like music because you like it, not because of its label.

wellll...you could argue that someone who likes death metal will possibley not like certain other kinds of music that are not death metal. So saying "I don't like this band because they're not real death metal" is perfectly valid, because that's the kind of music they enjoy, not whatever this band is.
Quote by technicolour
wellll...you could argue that someone who likes death metal will possibley not like certain other kinds of music that are not death metal. So saying "I don't like this band because they're not real death metal" is perfectly valid, because that's the kind of music they enjoy, not whatever this band is.

Well yeah but that's not the reason why they don't like them. They're not "real" death metal, sure, but they think that they're sh*t. =P
If they were actual death metal, would you still like them?

EDIT: Gotta say, love the avatar. Jesu, right?
This should really be in the Metal forum no?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
wrong forum kid

but yeah, its an amazing album.

and I saw them play it live, also amazing
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Minkaro

Indeed.

They're not death metal though
Dethalbum II is too boring and mediocre.

Anyways, Dethklok thread in the metal forum bro.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal