I was on facebook and I ran into one on a group and it said this:

"I am Teddy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 years old and have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't post this in 12 threads, I will come to ur house at midnight and hide under ur bed. When ur asleep I'll kill you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty ... Read moreBuckles got this email. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, foolish Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Haha Patty, haha. You don't wanna be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M Simon hates chain mail, but he didn't wanna die that night. He put it in 4 threads. Not good enough George. Now George is in a coma & we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Haha George haha! Now, you don't wanna be like George do you?"

I laughed so hard!
What are some of the funniest you've been sent?
Add Me!

If man is five...
If the devil is six...
If GOD IS SEVEN...
i did this on myspace once...
_____

I hate chain bulletins so much. I'm so sick of getting it. They don't make any sense and it's completely pointless!

Now if you hate chain mail or chain bulletins, re-post this as "I hate chain bulletins!" or you'll have bad luck for the next year
_____
Quote by Ignite
_____

I hate chain bulletins so much. I'm so sick of getting it. They don't make any sense and it's completely pointless!

Now if you hate chain mail or chain bulletins, re-post this as "I hate chain bulletins!" or you'll have bad luck for the next year
_____

Quote by Ignite
_____

_____

I always wanted to do that.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by ChiliMyAss
I was on facebook and I ran into one on a group and it said this:

"I am Teddy. Once you read this you cannot get out. Finish reading this until it is done! As I said, I am Teddy. I am 7 years old and have no eyes and blood all over my face. I am dead. If you don't post this in 12 threads, I will come to ur house at midnight and hide under ur bed. When ur asleep I'll kill you. Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty ... Read moreBuckles got this email. She doesn't believe in chain letters. Well, foolish Patty. She was sleeping when her TV started flickering on and off. Now she's not with us anymore. Haha Patty, haha. You don't wanna be like Patty, do you? Case 2: George M Simon hates chain mail, but he didn't wanna die that night. He put it in 4 threads. Not good enough George. Now George is in a coma & we don't know if he'll ever wake up. Haha George haha! Now, you don't wanna be like George do you?"

I laughed so hard!
What are some of the funniest you've been sent?

Best bit.
Quote by ChiliMyAss
Don't believe me? Case 1: Patty...

I love how they think that people will believe it because there's these cliché deaths in them that could be made up by anyone.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Just to scare the people I knew who send chain letters, I'll send this:

"FWD: OMFG READ!
There once was a girl named Sarah who was murdered. Send this to 300 people in 4 seconds or she will haunt you for the rest of your life. Don't believe me? Take Johnny, for example, he got this, laughed, and deleted it. The next morning he was found in his bedroom, shivering nonstop in the corner. He currently resides in a mental hospital because he still says he sees Sarah all the time."

It's kinda meh but I do it for the lulz
COUP D'ETAT!

In response to "Your LOLWUT Moments" Thread:
Quote by SeveralSpecies
When the pit found out bluestruck was a girl.

In comments section on my profile...

Quote by Rojam
It was an lolwut moment for me when i found out ur a chick
Patty Buckles

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH GEORGE?!"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.