I want a low wattage head with an FX loop and 2 channels. I play rock and blues and some metal but it doesn't really matter about metal. Budget = no more than £750 but suggest anything. As many suggestions as possible please!
What do you class as low wattage? Low wattage as in 5 watts or as in like 30watt?
^ +1

that being said, to get the ball rolling, koch studiotone? EDIT: it might have 3 channels, I'm assuming you mean 2 as a minimum.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ +1

that being said, to get the ball rolling, koch studiotone? EDIT: it might have 3 channels, I'm assuming you mean 2 as a minimum.

Well, 5 would be good or something like the Koch with that power sponge. Had a look at the Koch. Looks great. If only I get the money And no, at least a dirty and clean channel.
i would say that i wasn't completely blown away by the koch... it sounded good, but not amazing. big problem is you don't have too many options with feature-laden low wattage heads.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i would say that i wasn't completely blown away by the koch... it sounded good, but not amazing. big problem is you don't have too many options with feature-laden low wattage heads.

I meant the specs of the Koch anyway. Overpriced are they? Well, I've had a look at the Blackstar HT-5. It has all the specs I want. Have you ever heard one? I think I'm trying one out on saturday.
haven't tried the blackstar yet.

regarding the koch, most things are overpriced considering the state of the UK economy and the stability of the pound at present...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've tried out the HT-5...and...well...

It kicks ass! Definitely give it a try before you dismiss it...

Take a look at this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUdjgdTsnmo

All the guitar parts are recorded using the HT-5's line out.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.