My Rocktron Banshee Talk Box came in the mail today, along with my SM57 mic...

I don't have any pics yet, but I'll have an MP3 up in a minute...

P.S. This is my first NGD since joining the site!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I'll try to have some pics in a minute...I'm uploading the MP3 at the moment.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by rmr024

Last edited by SLonergan at Dec 17, 2009,
HNGD!! Im going to go check out the clipz..

EDIT:She sounds great!! Ive always wanted one to play around with, but dont have anything to hook the mic up to. Oh well
Last edited by nickdohle at Oct 14, 2009,
dammmnnn... I've been wanting to get a talk box for ages, how is the Banshee??? any good?
I love it...it sounds really good! I'm trying to get the clips up now, but I'm having some trouble uploading them...
Quote by rmr024

So how does the banshee work? Does it need a mic as well for it to work?

HNGD
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

If you're going to gig with it, you will need a mic plugged into a PA...the tube just runs up your mic stand, and you move your mouth while your playing...

For bedroom practice though, the sound coming out of your mouth is loud enough to go without a PA.

The clip is up on my profile now...I'm not very good with it yet, so don't make fun of me to much =D
Quote by rmr024

yeah, these things are much harder than they seem haha, I love mine though, I have a dunlop heil