Hey guys. So i am a radio DJ that has a sports talk show, and me and my friend are looking to add sound effects to our show. I am looking for a software program that we can use. I want something that looks like this.

http://www.enco.com/images/hotshot_config_mode.png

I want to be able to assign sound effects to a 'button' in the program and then click on it and it plays. Please let me know if there are any good ones out there that are free. I have been looking all over google and have found nothing.

Thanks guys.
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by DieGarbageMan
you are making a sound board to prank mcdonalds aren't you.

Would be funny.
No we are not, but that would be fun. Just trying to get some sound effects into our show.
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
that doesnt help....
flintazra wrote:

If you got all the audio samples you'd need (there are plenty of free websites for this) you could ask someone good with flash to put it into an interface like you posted. The ideal solution would be a sampler or controller but that get into the moneys.
do you know any of the websites?
flintazra wrote: