Page 1 of 5
Like the nightmare inducement thread, but more hardcore. Shock videos appreciated if appropriate.

GO!!!
rawr
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
I am ManbearPig
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by Grindar
I regret to inform you, but this wonderful Thanksgiving has been entirely more chilling than the weather might've lead you to believe. I was taking an early morning drive through York when I noticed a '70 Mustang, it was blue with a Mach 1 hood, it seemed strangely different from the changing fall leaves about the area. Really though, Toronto, leaves, those two don't go together very well! It was in a driveway, black tarmac, it seemed to blend in perfectly with the old, cracked sidewalls of the tires. The house at the end of this black lane was made of brick. Imagine, how many thousands of years we have used stone, be it for a morbid burial mound, or our mightiest palaces, stone has been our refuge for many thousands of years. Our shelter, our sanctuary.

This harsh steel creation, it seemed to reflect the very pearlescentness of the sky itself. From times of adolescene we have adored them, these roaring beasts, these chariots of the road, these combustion powered monstrosities. Its curves resemble a great stallion,

Stallone*

with every fold of it's ferrous hide readied for a sudden burst of power, of speed, of humbled greatness. With the endurance of a wolf, and the speed of a cheetah, this mighty canine-feline hybrid pounced towards my jugular, and rended the very flesh from my throat.

What was there to do? There I lay, dying, with this mechanical contraption standing above me, it's vulcanized feet revolving with fury. Suddenly a dinosaur

came out of nowhere and charged this monstrosity. Their bodies bent, their claws and spikes were flailing to-and-fro. A great battle was raged upon this blackened ground, the blood staining the hallowed road.

To this day, I cannot recall exactly how I survived this engagement between the two greatest beings ever to inhabit this world.

that wasn't creepy as ****... not at all

by the way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdGoN_fwI64

try and sleep now.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
that wasn't creepy as ****... not at all

Shutup it's about you assface.
Quote by metalh3ad88

Oh dear lord you win, you win!!
I hate my eyes now

amidoinitrite?
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Last edited by salrap10 at Oct 14, 2009,
Haha this thread is making me lol so much
Quote by salrap10

amidoinitrite?

HOOOOOOLY FUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

...im lucky i took a **** half an hour ago
@ thread!!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
hello...

I did your mom
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Helo. i iz in yo hauz. if u dunt repst dis by 3am i be standng by u adn kil u wit razor and saw. but if u repst sumthng gud wil happn u wil gt kssd by luv of ur life!

amidoinitrite
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
This thread is raping my mind.

I'm filing a police report.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'd do goatse, but I don't want that chick to drop her ice cream.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by hide_the_beer

Recoil in horror, hohoh

Fix'd

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

oh my this thread has brought teh lulz
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

/thread

COME TO THE CAH-BAR-RAAAAAAY

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 5