Page 1 of 2
For those of you that remember this game, you surely remember the golden soundtrack. I was singing the lyrics to 'Birthday Cake' earlier when I thought of paying a visit to YouTube to look up some of these old songs and I found 'em...I am ejaculating memories.

Any of you Pit fellers remember JSRF and its soundtrack?

Here be a link, and don't say YouTube thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR48y7sR5Tc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BU5dWhc2Z0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqslI5bCYNs
Last edited by Dayman at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by Jaymz_515
The Concept of Love is a banging track.

This.

That song is ****ing awesome.

EDIT: Getting amazing flashbacks to playing it when listening to these.
Last edited by bulldozerbob at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by Msu_Man04
I used to have JSRF... Awesome game. But we don't have it anymore.

This game is worth one of your two available testicles! Go get it!

I'm about to get down to the video store and rent this sumbitch...multiplayer was always really fun too
o wow. you should've seriously thrown that in the nostalgia thread. i haven't played this game in aaages.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Dayman
I heard something about a new JSR game being made in the next few years

woah don't get my hopes up

amongst other things
That's my all time favorite skating game. The radio DJ is almost as cool as Three Dog.
Quote by bendystraw
That's my all time favorite skating game. The radio DJ is almost as cool as Three Dog.

I think they're the same guy actually.
I commend Three Dog for continuing his work after a nuclear war.
amazing game! great soundtrack, it is fun at parties
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
amazing game! great soundtrack, it is fun at parties

god i hope you mean the soundtrack
i started to play JSRF again a few months ago i love that game so much and its epic sound track, i think the DJs name was the professor or something like that
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
I just got a Nostalgia Punch to the face, that game was so great, the soundtrack especially, thank you!
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
DJ Professor K was the man. Also, I downloaded the soundtrack for this game ages ago and still listen to it.

EDIT: Anyone else remember the lady in orange that would scream "AHH! HE TOUCHED MY BUM!"?
Last edited by KeepOnRotting at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by Dayman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kd27u1IvUA

Funky Dealer

I love this one

I always liked this one better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwdF4FwkeRY&feature=related
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
best game ever. And I <3 the soundtrack. I always turn up that album. And I own the game and am gonna play it all over again just for the memories.

I'm actually learning how to program video games and one of the projects I'm working on is gonna be a really low-grade demo of a conceptual JSRF2.

If any of you kids want to help discuss ideas with that we have a forum you can join. Its called Project Graffiti Soul. I never thought I'd get to mention that in a UG forum but this is the perfect opportunity. ANY input would be greatly appreciated.

there arent hardly any members, but I hope a few of you will consider this.

heres a link: Project Graffiti Soul
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
^ Forum links are kinda frowned upon here, methinks. PMs are much better for that stuff.

I really wish this game could be DLC for Xbox Live, if it isn't already. Absolutely magnificent game.
Man i was playing this game the other day on my 360 (yes it works) and now i cant get the soundtrack outa my head
Quote by Dayman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kd27u1IvUA

Funky Dealer

I love this one

I want to see a bass cover of this one
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Yes! I have this soundtrack on my ipod and its brilliant. Birthday Cake, Aisle 10 (the hello alison one), funky dealer and humming the bassline were all particular standouts. Oh man. I still have the game somewhere but for me the soundtrack is the real winner in this game.
JSRF was the very first game I ever played on xbox when I got it for christmas. Fond memories. Me and a buddy back in 7th grade would come to my house every day afterschool and we would play that.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
YOU WERE BORN IN THE SIXTIEEEEESSS

I can't wait until I get all my music back; this soundtrack is resting on a mate's computer at the moment.
I tried to copy Beat's little dance after you pick him.

I failed.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
I have the JSR soundtrack.

Shape Da Future makes me want to pull out a bunch of uzi's under my over coat and blast my way through the matrix.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Holy ****! I loved this game too death, got the soundtrack bu then my computer had to **** itself. I remember the battle with Rokkaku and unlocking Beat Zero. One of the most enjoyable hidden gems I have ever played, if only my original Xbox didn't stuff itself.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Page 1 of 2