Page 1 of 2
Last year my mom passed away.

For a year or so, doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her.

When they finally did figure out, (liver cancer), they kept saying then going back on their words of whether it's at a treatable.

They'd say no, then sorry yes we can, then no nevermind we can't.

Then we finally got a call from a doctor who looked over my mom's profile. He said he could treat it.

We all were pretty happy over this and wished her good luck the day before she and my dad went to the doctor to get her checked out.

We all came back from school and they still werent there. They did come back later but no happy news or anything.

Turns out her body wasn't in enough of a stable condition to operate on and they didn't want to spend the money to get the things to get her back in healthy condition.

My mom lasted several weeks longer than the doctors told us she would.

She passed the day after their wedding aniversary.

Who here has lost a parent? Whether it be that they've passed or they're just no longer around due to divorce or whatnot?

Or maybe even lost both even?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.
Medical doctors may have gone through a hella education, but they aren't always decisive in their decision making.

Btw- no I've never lost a parent. Thankfully.
My parents abandoned myself and my siblings.

I see them occasionally now and we have a decent relationship but it's hard to forgive and forget.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I have, couple months ago, at 17 it really sucks.

for TS
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
My dad a while back. My mom's current boyfriend is a twat
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
I couldn't imagine losing one of my parents. Sorry for your loss TS, and others.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
My condolences.
Both my parents are still alive, i dread the day they leave us.

Same. My dad's in the Air Force and I'm always worrying when he's out in the Middle East, as a friend of mine's dad was killed when the plane he was in crashed in Afghanistan a couple years back.

I know a couple of people who have lost parents and I don't know how they can live with it, they must be stronger than I am.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My dad's not really around anymore, but I get to see him whenever I need him now though which is cool, where as before he lived abroad.

My condolences to anyone who has lost a parent though I'm gunna cry like a baby when mine leave the planet.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
I'm deeply sorry for your loss TS.

None of my parents have died yet, but the one uncomfortable feeling I have about that is that I don't know how I'll feel when that day happens. I'll definitely be heartbroken, but I'll get over it. And to me, right now, that seems like a surprisingly, almost deceptively easy thing to do.
I haven't lost any parents but I am worrying about my dad who is in iraq. He is coming home soon but I am still worried.
My Dad died when I was 9. His last words to me were "come see me" (he was in the hospital). I never got to see him because he died the next day.
Quote by spitfire_119
My Dad died when I was 9. His last words to me were "come see me" (he was in the hospital). I never got to see him because he died the next day.

Aww that's sad. Sorry for your loss man.
My dad ran out on my mom when she was three months pregnant with me. Never seen him (in person or pictures), talked to him, or even heard from him in any manner. But I guess you can't lose what you never had, eh?
My mom's not really around anymore. She just up and left my dad 3 years ago, claimed she'd share custody but never seems to care if we stay with her. She used to be great, but for some reason she just stopped giving a **** about me and my brother. She'll still pretend she does once in a while, and even convince herself that she does. Hard to explain, but who I knew as my mom when I was younger is gone now.

Sorry about your mom man.
Omfg, I thought you were joking in that other thread ..you have my sincerest condolences.
momentosis

And...and ill breast feed you if it makes you feel better <__<
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Omfg, I thought you were joking in that other thread ..you have my sincerest condolences.
momentosis

EDIT: Oh you're a girl... woops
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Does it count if one of them left before you were born?

Edit: Lolfrizzy :P
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Dad disappeared couple years ago. I live with my mom, and I'm about to move in an apartement in 2 weeks (the day I'll be 18).
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
Never lost a parent.. I'm sorry

But my friends mum died while I was with him at a party.. That was the worst.. I can't even bare to imagine what it felt like for him I took him to the hospital and we were both silent.
Lost my Dad in 2006. He was way cool. He took me to see Robert Plant, Aerosmith and Foreigner, and he's the one who got me into rock and roll in the first place.

R.I.P.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
My mom died a year and a half ago. She was sick since I was a few years old, the amount of drugs (for the chronic pain and fatigue, depression, migraines and various other issues) slowly took a toll on her body. She died in her sleep last June.

I know what you're going through and how horrible it is.

EDIT: She died two weeks after my 16th birthday.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
momentosis

my dog, cat, pigeon, horse, rabbit, guinea pig, whole family including distant relatives just died in a nuclear war

I guess, * sniff * it would make me feel, a little better...

a little lost.....
Quote by Goin' Mobile
Lost my Dad in 2006. He was way cool. He took me to see Robert Plant, Aerosmith and Foreigner, and he's the one who got me into rock and roll in the first place.

R.I.P.

My dad got me into Rock and Roll too... When everybody else was watching Barney and Elmo or whatever, I was watching A Hard Day's Night.

A lot of people say it must be really hard to lose a parent. It's horrible when it happens and for a whlile after too. But after a while the pain seems to go away a little. Sometimes I forget that I ever had a dad because I'm so used to not having one. I also have moments where I really miss him out of nowhere though.

TS I forgot to say this in my first post but I'm really sorry to hear about that and it sure is going to be tough. But it won't be like that forever because you will learn to accept it. I know it sounds horrible to just forget about it but eventually you will.

My mom passed away at the end of July. I miss her.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Momentosis
Last year my mom passed away.

For a year or so, doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her.

When they finally did figure out, (liver cancer), they kept saying then going back on their words of whether it's at a treatable.

They'd say no, then sorry yes we can, then no nevermind we can't.

Then we finally got a call from a doctor who looked over my mom's profile. He said he could treat it.

We all were pretty happy over this and wished her good luck the day before she and my dad went to the doctor to get her checked out.

We all came back from school and they still werent there. They did come back later but no happy news or anything.

Turns out her body wasn't in enough of a stable condition to operate on and they didn't want to spend the money to get the things to get her back in healthy condition.

My mom lasted several weeks longer than the doctors told us she would.

She passed the day after their wedding aniversary.

Who here has lost a parent? Whether it be that they've passed or they're just no longer around due to divorce or whatnot?

Or maybe even lost both even?

I lost my mom the same way. She passed away on Oct 17 of last year, 5 days after her birthday.
Quote by J44
Alright, here's da deal. I was eatin some frys when da ninjas attacked! I leaped over the table and grabbed a katana. I stabbed the 1st ninja and did a backflip then I threw my shuriken through the last 2 billion remaining ninjas. So I won.
my step dad died a few months ago, due to pneumonia. his lung doctor told him to stay home when he should have gone to the hospital. when he finally went two days later, it was too late; he ended up coding 5 times in 24 hours and eventually just went ceptic and died. I still haven't figured out how to deal with it, and I try to just not think about it. It's a hard thing to deal with TS, you just have to take it day by day and realize how lucky you are to be alive.
My dad died a year ago of cancer when I was 16. It took me a while to truly comprehend what happened and I think it set off some sort of depression. It's the hardest thing I've ever gone through. I hope you guys have found good ways to cope with everything and I feel for you. At least we're not alone.
Click here to make a difference

Quote by StreetHawk
someone once asked me if i liked pink floyd's cover of korn's 'another brick in the wall'. so i beat the living sh*t out of him.
My dad died when I was 6. Shortly after my mom got pregnant he had a stroke and was diagnosed with atherosclerosis. He was constantly in and out of the hospital and one of his strokes left the right side of his body paralyzed. I was devastated but now I know it was for the better since he was suffering so much.
Momen

My mom's been dead to me for a couple of years now.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
The closest person I've ever lost was my aunt's boyfriend(which I didn't have the time to get to know). And I'm 23, I guess I'm pretty lucky(still have my 4 grandparents aswell).

I have the feeling that once I lose someone I'll start losing them all, to compensate.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

I lost both my grandmothers a while back. Lost my baby cousin in 2003 during the last week of school. I had to go to school to take my finals. First time I cried in front friends and classmates.

Never lost a parent though.
my dad died when i was only 6 months old
im constantly told how much i look like him which doesn't ease the fact that i never knew him
Quote by metaldud536
I lost both my grandmothers a while back. Lost my baby cousin in 2003 during the last week of school. I had to go to school to take my finals. First time I cried in front friends and classmates.

Never lost a parent though.

ouch, baby cousin.
How did that happen, if you don't mind me asking.
Page 1 of 2