Ok, Pit. Here's my issue. As of late, me and my ex have started talking again. Her boyfriend cheated on her for 6 months, and she broke it off with him because of it. I've been helping her get through all of it, but Here's the problem: Her boyfriend is threatening to kill himself.

From what i've heard from her, this guy is a nutcase. It's good to point out that both me and my ex are 17 and 16 respectively, and this guy is 23. Now, he's been constantly trying to get her back. He texts and calls her non-stop, and has done things that could be considered abduction where i Live. And he's been trying to get her to move to another city with him, to have kids and start a family (note: my ex is sixteen. Just for emphasis).

As a friend, i've been telling her not to do this. It's obviously a bad decision, and this guy is constantly harassing her. When she tells him that she wants him to leave her alone, he gets a job at the same place as her, and when she tells him off, he cries.

Now, today, we were talking, and i told her that she needs to break it off with this guy, and i guess that's what she told him. And about 10 minutes ago, she forwards a text from him, saying: "you... really want me to kill myself? Do you think i should"?

This guys a nut, and he needs help. What should i be saying to my ex?
You should be saying to the police: "Do something about it and you'll get 5 donuts for free" and let the police sort that out.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I suggest calling the police. Seriously.

+1.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
If he doesn't kill himself, he'll probably kill her. Call the police. He has issues.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
This guy is either an attention whxre or he's crazy in the head and needs to see a therapist.
call the police is my serious suggestion.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
Can't believe no one told the guy to take it to the relationship thread ... But yeah, call the cops. I'd consider intimidating him .
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
Quote by sashki
I seriously suggest calling the Police.

I suggest calling the serious police.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Rule #1 - If you really want to die, you don't tell people that you're going to kill yourself. This exponentially increases the chances that someone will 'save' you. People who want sucessful suicides do it quietly.

Second - Let the cops know, let his parents know. That's their issue. It's not your job to save every person that tries to convince you they're gonna off themselves cause they got broken up with.

On a similar note - have you tried telling him that if he does, in fact, kill himself, he won't be able to play all the way through Uncharted 2, which just came out?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by strat0blaster
Rule #1 - If you really want to die, you don't tell people that you're going to kill yourself. This exponentially increases the chances that someone will 'save' you. People who want sucessful suicides do it quietly.

Thats makes a LOT of sense but wtf is a 16 years old doing with a 23...she kinda got her self into this
he's not going to kill himself. he's just saying that so she'll talk to him. tell her to just not talk to him. they'll both be fine. this guy sounds like a pussy
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
If he kills himself.. Surely there wont be a problem anymore?

If you call the police and they do nothing then he's highly likely to do something much worse.

If he's stupid enough to actually do it though I suggest you let him do it.

Pfft.. And people say I'm insensitive
Let him kill himself?

He doesn't have the guts to do it. Probably.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by strat0blaster

Second - Let the cops know, let his parents know. That's their issue. It's not your job to save every person that tries to convince you they're gonna off themselves cause they got broken up with.

On a similar note - have you tried telling him that if he does, in fact, kill himself, he won't be able to play all the way through Uncharted 2, which just came out?

I agree, You dont tell people that your going to kill yourself. If he really wanted to kill himself, he would not have told you/your ex, and you would not have made this thread or hopefully have begun calling the police, thus leading him to be"saved" from this (probably) mock suicide.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Venice King

I police suggest the serious.

I'll leave

*Grabs jacket*
Quote by restless_thrash
Thing is, I don't know this guy. But from what she's told me, he's essentially the equivalent of a 15 year old girl. I think he'd do something he'd regret.

If he is the equivilent of a 15 year old girl, Id suggest beating the **** out of him with a baseball bat, since you said that he abducted her and did other things like that.

Whatever you do though, dont go to him yourself(or let your ex go to him either) as he may try to kill you if you try to stop him in person.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Let him shoot himself in the face. Problem solved.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by smartalec007
If he is the equivilent of a 15 year old girl, Id suggest beating the **** out of him with a baseball bat, since you said that he abducted her and did other things like that.

Whatever you do though, dont go to him yourself(or let your ex go to him either) as he may try to kill you if you try to stop him in person.

Does not compute.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Call his bluff.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by FakeTalesOfSan
Call the pandas, mate!

"There's the panda?!... Now fuck the bloody panda!!!" - (E-cookies for connecting the reference)

On a serious note... Tell her to call the police and have them sort it out. The cops can put a restraining order on him or arrest him for threats and harassment. Then he can go to jail and whine to a 300lbs. inmate about how he just lost his "love" and him and his new inmate buddy she hold and caress each other in the showers to help ease his pain...
Quote by restless_thrash
Thing is, I don't know this guy. But from what she's told me, he's essentially the equivalent of a 15 year old girl. I think he'd do something he'd regret.

Well then look at the bright side - he won't regret it for too long.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by music_mike
"There's the panda?!... Now fuck the bloody panda!!!" - (E-cookies for connecting the reference)

On a serious note... Tell her to call the police and have them sort it out. The cops can put a restraining order on him or arrest him for threats and harassment. Then he can go to jail and whine to a 300lbs. inmate about how he just lost his "love" and him and his new inmate buddy she hold and caress each other in the showers to help ease his pain...

Hes gonna get raped.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by el toro DKiAB
I'd consider intimidating him .

I see someone likes fueling fires
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Venice King

I suggest calling the police seriously.

edit: Seriously, that's illegal, hes in his 20's and shes 16, call Chris Hansen or something.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by xyz66 at Oct 14, 2009,
He may just be saying he's suicidal for attention. But to be safe, call the police.
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.