Youtube video thread.
EDIT: Wow I was like a combo breaker but first.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Oct 14, 2009,

I didn't notice the cameras at all
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Oct 14, 2009,
Funniest video I've seen in a while
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera

when he fell he reminded me of that one white puppy that couldnt flip itself over
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I love how its only 10:47am in the video. Also, I've been to the point where he is, it isn't fun.

+1

Lots of throwing up, and it pisses you off to no end when you try to make your body do something, but you're like a ragdoll.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Fuck the Youtube thread.. This deserves its own

Thats what i thought...
I like burritos
Quote by Grindar
+1

Lots of throwing up, and it pisses you off to no end when you try to make your body do something, but you're like a ragdoll.

I don't know. I've had evenings like that. I wake up in the afternoon still feeling some alcohol and you just look back, feeling like a wreck. You think 'that was an insane evening. It was quite horrible', yet you know you would do something similar again in the future.
How is that guy conscious?

I mean, I've been there; but holy hell, when I'm there I'm sitting down trying to keep in control of my body or puking my ass off.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Oct 14, 2009,
The best part is when the guy in red is looking at him, and he waves like "nono, it's cool, im just sitting on the floor."

Lol so funny when he tries to stand up!!!
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
He didn't get any beer
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
omg yes
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.

YES!

I've been pretty drunk, but never to the point where I couldn't get up off the floor if I absolutely had to.

I want to know how he even managed to get to the store.
Quote by daytripper75

YES!

I've been pretty drunk, but never to the point where I couldn't get up off the floor if I absolutely had to.

I have a weird feeling he might have drove...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316
I have a weird feeling he might have drove...

Once I get into that zone
I leave that beer and that liquor alone
I can barely walk, I can barely talk
But I can glide that Cadillac like a hawk
Quote by daytripper75

YES!

You can see that he was getting progressively worse and just took a turn for the worst by the time he got to the store. A particular scenario comes to mind where I'm talking to a friend, she's drunk but I'm helping her walk and there's no issue and everything is fine. Within minutes she cannot walk even with our help, then starts throwing up and starts drifting in and out of conscious.

Was really frightening actually.

I don't know why I just typed all of that out.
I've been there. It's unbelievable he's still walking around with no help.