im wanting to buy a 7 string without a floyd rose, what are good 7 strings for under $1000???
Ibanez Rg7 or a schetcer (however u spell it) hellrasier....theres a general idea
Bands you want to emulate, any company preferences, body styles, etc?
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by profmcnasty
mmmm i like the neck. ive never been to that site, is it legit?

Legit as ever my cousin has one of there Les pauls they are amazing, go to the agile army on this site and they can fill you in. They are dedicated to this site (so are other random forumites)
even though i've never played one (few people have, since they're only sold online) but i'd have to second the agile. not only does it look awesome, but it's about half your budget so you could replace pickups or electronics later.

i know you can find reviews and things on youtube for them.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
oh wow that agile looks hot! ive only been drooling over their 8 strings so i havent taken the time to look at what 7s they offer.

brother, if you wanna go really cheap, id recommend the washburn 587. they are going for real cheap on ebay and they really arent bad guitars. ibanez-thin neck profile, grovers, and mine doesnt have a tremelo.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab