What are the rules on them? I see some that become rather successful but when i made one it was quickly closed.
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
It's just a case by case kind of thing. I don't think there are any specific rules, but some of them are just stupid.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
It's one of those things that's left up to the mods discretion. The pit mods have a pretty good idea of which ones will and won't be successful. Also if, for example there are already three shoop threads actively floating around the front page then chances are they won't want a new one started then.
Quote by bassbeat77
It's one of those things that's left up to the mods discretion. The pit mods have a pretty good idea of which ones will and won't be successful. Also if, for example there are already three shoop threads actively floating around the front page then chances are they won't want a new one started then.

yep. they are allowed, but if there are heaps of shoop threads being made or we think one in particular is definitely a failure (people are just going to say "no" or flame the TS rather than participate) then we will close them.
from daylight...
...into darkness
I've always thought of this. They seem to need to get a lot of views/replies before a mod sees them But evidently it's just subjective and a mods decision.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.