Well today,actually yesterday by my local time,I bought my very own motorcycle for the first time.

It's an '06 Aprilia RS125,and I got it for a bargain!13000 Kuna(2650$)

It has barely 13 000 kilometers on it! and it's MINT!

I think I'm gonna name her Lily! And I'm very proud of having her!

isn't she a beaut!

After two years of saving up money...finally!
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Oct 14, 2009,
Nice!
My dad has a Yamaha yzf 600r
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Damn!!!

that is a really nice shovel you got there.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Hell yeah, that looks like one sweet bike. I'd like to get one myself, but I live in Michigan, and don't plan on getting one unless I move somewhere that doesn't get snow every year.

Congrats though!
Quote by Daffodil Lament
....but I live in Michigan, and don't plan on getting one unless I move somewhere that doesn't get snow every year.

Michiganders FTW.

It's going to be my first winter in Michigan (I'm from Florida) so I'm going to be freezing my balls off.
Quote by imdeth

I'm more into to harley's but thats a nice bike. I might get my dads 81 XLH Sportster!
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Hell yeah, that looks like one sweet bike. I'd like to get one myself, but I live in Michigan, and don't plan on getting one unless I move somewhere that doesn't get snow every year.

Congrats though!

Thanks,glad you like her

You can't get her,but i mean seriously,they're illegal in America.Because they're two strokes...angry little machines really.

Quote by Its So Easy
I'm more into to harley's but thats a nice bike. I might get my dads 81 XLH Sportster!

I plan on getting a harley...when I'm sixty(if)...until than,I'll be ridding sportbikes
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by RG5EX1

Michiganders FTW.

It's going to be my first winter in Michigan (I'm from Florida) so I'm going to be freezing my balls off.

Bro, it's already too cold here. I'm not sure what the temp is in Brighton, but I know its only about 20 minutes from Ann Arbor, which is 45 minutes from Detroit, so I don't imagine theres much of a difference in temperature. Seriously, 34 degrees F? It shouldn't be that cold until late November!
Quote by Azrael_031
Thanks,glad you like her

You can't get her,but i mean seriously,they're illegal in America.Because they're two strokes...angry little machines really.

Two strokes? Is that all it takes?

Edit: My bad on the double post
Last edited by Daffodil Lament at Oct 14, 2009,
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Bro, it's already too cold here. I'm not sure what the temp is in Brighton, but I know its only about 20 minutes from Ann Arbor, which is 45 minutes from Detroit, so I don't imagine theres much of a difference in temperature. Seriously, 34 degrees F? It shouldn't be that cold until late November!

We can take this chat to profile comments, i dont feel like getting warned.

OT: Nice bike. My dad has a BMW cruiser, but I have always fancied the sports bike look.
Quote by imdeth

I love the smell of 2 strokes in the morning!
Great bike, I have a 250 2 stroke Honda dirt bike, the 125 might need a new piston every few months (depends how you ride it and how much power you need, racers usually change them every few races) but they are cheap....have fun!
Last edited by Tempoe at Oct 14, 2009,
That's awesome for a first bike.

Mine was a Kwak AR50.

I got this now.

Can't ride it atm though - got my arm in plaster, and yes, it is a bike related injury.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Vince Noir
That's awesome for a first bike.

Mine was a Kwak AR50.

I got this now.

Can't ride it atm though - got my arm in plaster, and yes, it is a bike related injury.

That is miiint.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Sexeh bike brah.

Don't kill yourself though

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Tempoe
I love the smell of 2 strokes in the morning!
Great bike, I have a 250 2 stroke Honda dirt bike, the 125 might need a new piston every few months (depends how you ride it and how much power you need, racers usually change them every few races) but they are cheap....have fun!

Yeah,this one is 8ThKm old,so I'll be needing new piston rings in about 7 thousand kilometers and new piston in about 12
Hodam,a stojim...