Hey now, I realize not everyone likes Norma Jean here on UG, but regardless I need your help. I know the first amp in the rack is a boogie triple recto, and the amp directly underneath is a 5150...but it seems theres another piece of gear directly beneath that, and I can't quite tell what it is...upon first glance it looks like a head...then it starts to look like a rack unit...but i can't tell for sure.......this is the only pic of its kind in existence, and was posted by NJ on their twitter...........

Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT:

I' pretty sure that this is Chris' rig and not Scotties...you can tell by the lack of an Orange head and the fact that Scottie uses "Stubby Engineering" Cabinets and Chris uses mostly Randall cabinets...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Last edited by Brendan.Clace at Oct 14, 2009,
Doesn't look like a head to me. Its probably a rack unit.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Quote by AmericanParadox
Doesn't look like a head to me. Its probably a rack unit.

Fixed my post.... lol
For some reason a Vetta head came to mind.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Looks like a rack unit, or maybe a racked Mesa Power amp.

My first thought was a Mesa 2:50, but that's not quite it...
Well if it was a rack unit, it would be a pretty fat rack unit. It's gotta be a head. Possibly a peavey? Idk, impossible to tell unless you own the exact same thing by chance.
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Well, my thought is that the black area below is empty rack space.

Lots of racked power amps (well, mostly Mesas) are just as skinny as many rack FX.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Hey now, I realize not everyone likes Norma Jean here on UG, but regardless I need your help. I know the first amp in the rack is a boogie triple recto, and the amp directly underneath is a 5150...but it seems theres another piece of gear directly beneath that, and I can't quite tell what it is...upon first glance it looks like a head...then it starts to look like a rack unit...but i can't tell for sure.......this is the only pic of its kind in existence, and was posted by NJ on their twitter...........

Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT:

I' pretty sure that this is Chris' rig and not Scotties...you can tell by the lack of an Orange head and the fact that Scottie uses "Stubby Engineering" Cabinets and Chris uses mostly Randall cabinets...

i cant see pic
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
The two holes in the bottom of the foam look like they are for the feet of a head.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
i cant see pic

Either
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
its too big to be a rack unit.

and +1 to the Vetta suggestion. i think i see a line6 logo in the middle
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7