Right so I'm looking to get two new humbuckers of some kind for my 'nandez.

I literally play EVERYTHING so I'm looking for the most versatile pair of p/ups possible; but I'm lost when it comes to pick ups, so would you guys be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

My bro kindly offered to buy me some, price limit is about £120 for the pair

Thanks for any help!
Say no to drugs, but drink is good...
Uh personally, Seymour Duncan Blackouts, EMGs (if you 18v mod them), Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz, or any pair of nice high output passives, will all work well for most applications. I really like active pickups, so Id'recommend either the Blackouts, or an EMG 81 and a 60 (the 60 is GREAT for cleans, and the 81 has great distortion)

If you want passive pickups, the Duncan Hot Rodded Humbucker set (JB & Jazz), or a Dimarzio of some sorts.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Last edited by Lovecannon at Oct 14, 2009,
If you play everything, get anything high output in the bridge and a low output one in the neck. Maybe a p-90 in the neck.
I thought about getting a p-90 for the neck, but won't it be smaller than a humbucker and leave gaps around it in the pickup routing?
Say no to drugs, but drink is good...
Quote by 1nSingularity
If you play everything, get anything high output in the bridge and a low output one in the neck. Maybe a p-90 in the neck.

In your avatar, which is the album that comes after Nevermind?
Last edited by Pilgrim#1 at Oct 15, 2009,