So, a friend told me that if you place a plain ol' Twinkie Snack Cake in the freezer, and let it sit for a period of 4-6 years, it will "ferment", I suppose, and the product will be an alcoholic Twinkie. You unwrap and eat it without allowing it to thaw to get the alcohol out of it. Now I don't know if there is any validity to this, but it seems cool. What do you think about this, Pit?
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
I think you would be an idiot to believe him.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Didn't some guy just eat a ten year old one today? He's probably blasted.
No. It will go stale after about 25 days.

Plus that's not how fermentation works, at all. It doesn't just magic alcohol out of nowhere. You need yeast and glucose.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Plus that's not how fermentation works, at all. It doesn't just magic alcohol out of nowhere. You need yeast and glucose.

What he said, I just tried it It just tasted like dust.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

dude im pretty sure theres yeast and glucose in the cake part of the twinkie
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by SoLgEr

It's also too cold in a refrigerator.

Did you know that food rots? Yeah, it'd likely rot before it ever fermented, if it even did somehow.
Quote by SoLgEr

I wouldn't imagine there is yeast in any large amount, or enough glucose to produce a significant amount of alcohol.
Plus you need an anaerobic environment.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by SoLgEr

It also needs to be at a certain temperature, which certainly isn't below freezing.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
freezing wuld prevent it from fermenting.. mainly cuz its frozen
leaving it unfrozen would allow it to become stale and turn green
placing it in a vacuum so it dont rot wouldnt allow any change as there be no bacteria

dude dont listen to your friend he ****n wit ya (kik his ass for bein an idiot :P )
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
How would someone thing "Freezing it will stop the chemical reactions that cause it to go stale, but not the ones that cause fermentation"
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Anaerobic? It's in a sealed plastic baggie for freshness :P and, you can ziploc it if you're still unsure. Freezing it also helps prevent it from going bad, I assume.

This is all just what I heard. Im gonna stay neutral until I get a Twinkie buzz.
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
Quote by paradox_047
Anaerobic? It's in a sealed plastic baggie for freshness :P and, you can ziploc it if you're still unsure. Freezing it also helps prevent it from going bad, I assume.

This is all just what I heard. Im gonna stay neutral until I get a Twinkie buzz.

for a more effective method: pour baileys, kahlua or vodka into bowl, dip in twinky, eat.

for less effective and stupid method: wait 4-6 years and look like a fool.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I can't believe nobody realized he just combined the Twinky thread with the apple cider fermentation thread for lulz.
Quote by iforgot120
I thought Twinkies didn't rot?

They have a shelf life of only about 25 days.
Quote by paradox_047

Freezing it, if it prevents it going bad, would also prevent fermentation. You need heat for the enzymes to work.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by JimmyBanks6
for a more effective method: pour baileys, kahlua or vodka into bowl, dip in twinky, eat.

for less effective and stupid method: wait 4-6 years and look like a fool.

Or, for a more effective method: pour baileys, kahlua, or vodka directly into mouth.

for less effective and stupid method: pour alcohol in bowl and dip a twinkie in it.

If I wanted to get smashed, I'd just go get alcohol; what I'm really trying to do is bring little, if any truth, to the possibility of the experiment. It's not at all about getting hammered.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

So if I rub sugar all over a ho's vagina and let it sit for a while I can make alcohol?!

Forget "Booty Sweat", Im gonna corner the market on "Stank Ass Pussy Liquor"!!!
You need yeast to make alcohol.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by captaincrunk
It's also too cold in a refrigerator.

Did you know that food rots? Yeah, it'd likely rot before it ever fermented, if it even did somehow.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
I wouldn't imagine there is yeast in any large amount, or enough glucose to produce a significant amount of alcohol.
Plus you need an anaerobic environment.

Quote by thsrayas
It also needs to be at a certain temperature, which certainly isn't below freezing.

woah all i said was there was yeast and glucose in it. i didnt say that it was possible. although, rotting grapes is how they make wine, and it has the yeast and other elements that it takes to actually make alcohol. so given that you do the correct normal procedure you could probably get a tiny amount of alcohol outta it. probably wouldnt be a very noticeable amount. the trick would be doing it with alot of twinkies.
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by metalh3ad88
I can't believe nobody realized he just combined the Twinky thread with the apple cider fermentation thread for lulz.

TS: try it. it'll work. I promise.
has a terrible signature.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Oh, yeah. Let's submit this to Mythbusters. And when they have a "Year 2016 Special", we can all find out. I didn't read the apple cider one yet. Im gonna hop over and check that out.
Quote by iforgot120
I thought Twinkies didn't rot?

Terribly common and strange misconception. Twinkies actually have fewer preservatives than most other snack foods. They're really just a cream-filled cake.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.