Seeing as you blokes like to know whats going on in the world of pedals i thought i would share that i bought a Death by Audio Fuzz War pedal about 6 weeks ago and when recieved it, it was faulty. keep in mind i bought it direct from DBA and they charged me about $90USD just to ship it to australia through UPS.

I sent an email to them saying it was faulty and i got email back saying to send it back and they would repair it. sending it back cost me another $20 or so. Don't get me wrong, this was an amazing pedal when it was actually working. After i sent it back i have sent heaps of emails asking about it and i never get a reply. So far it looks like the bloke who builds them has pocketted my money and kept the pedal.

I am looking into reporting DBA to some sort of consumer watchdog but i would much rather just have my god damned pedal back.

Moral of the story the Fuzz War pedal is a ripper of a pedal but the bloke who builds them is a prick.
DBA is known for horrid circuit design and poor build quality. On top of that they severly overprice their pedals too. Boo DBA.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I think your first problem was paying that much for a pretty bleh fuzz in the first place.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
That's terrible. I really like the sound of the Fuzz War (although as mentioned, the build quality is frightening) but I never thought that he'd pull a dick move like that...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments