I had a month to make a posterboard about the 5 basic principles of the US governement, but due to UG, and more speciffically, the pit, i've wasted my time and this poster is tomorrow. Anyways, i thought i'd try and see if the pit could help me by helping me by telling what to draw for each term(theres 5). anyway, here they are(along with a brief description):

1. Popular Sovereignty - The people control the government and without them, there'd be no government.

2. Limited Government - There are certain things that the government cant do, and everyone has individual rights.'

3. Separation Of Powers - There are 3 branches of government in the US and they are all equal.

4. Checks and Balances - Every branch can check or restrain the actions of another branch.

5. Judicial Review - Courts can determine whether or not something is lawfull.

I'd really appreciate the help.
making them slightly funny or funny would help(since this is the pit).

help?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
give me your email and i'll send you my federalism notes from my gov class
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
PM'd. i wrote a note in it also.

anyone else care to help?
Quote by RU Experienced?

^^ about me

sent!
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
I'll help you by telling you to stop procrastinating.

But aside from the obvious statement, I won't help you. Though I would have helped if you hadn't waited until the last minute to do it. That should be your own problem, and no one elses.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
I'll help you by telling you to stop procrastinating.

But aside from the obvious statement, I won't help you. Though I would have helped if you hadn't waited until the last minute to do it. That should be your own problem, and no one elses.

Only if i would have known this earlier
I didnt really wait till the last minute, i forgot and was reminded today. And yeah, thats is my problem, and im asking for ideas on what to draw, not for help on how to stop procrastinating.
Quote by RU Experienced?

^^ about me

Quote by xyz66
Only if i would have known this earlier
I didnt really wait till the last minute, i forgot and was reminded today. And yeah, thats is my problem, and im asking for ideas on what to draw, not for help on how to stop procrastinating.

Move along then.
well i've already started it, i've been at it since i came home from school, but after countless(well actually 5) hours of searching google, the textbook, and various websites, i have yet to find an example of something to draw that represents each term, hence me asking for help on here.
Quote by RU Experienced?

^^ about me