Aranea is my new metal band. I hope you'll check it out, and add us on myspace. We have a very small amount of material posted, just a short clip of one song, but we haven't been writing long, and had very little time to record. Thanks very much to anyone who checks it out

www.myspace.com/araneamusic
Last edited by K Dizzle at Oct 29, 2009,
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Feel free to check us out UG Comments and friend requests would be awesome
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band
Not my style of music for the most part, but it didn't sound bad! A few tips, though, for your page. Appearance means alot. You should definitely add a background, and write a bio of your band. Potential fans like having something to read while they listen to your music. Also, you should do a band photo put up. Your individual pics were good, but they don't say ''metal''. Just speaking from experience.

Peace!
''In the depths of a mind insane,
fantasy and reality are the same!''- Slayer, Dead Skin Mask
Quote by ThorDevlin
Not my style of music for the most part, but it didn't sound bad! A few tips, though, for your page. Appearance means alot. You should definitely add a background, and write a bio of your band. Potential fans like having something to read while they listen to your music. Also, you should do a band photo put up. Your individual pics were good, but they don't say ''metal''. Just speaking from experience.

Peace!

thanks for the input. We're working on getting a profile design made, so hopefully that will help.
Put a link to your myspace up for the lazy people.

EDIT: Oh shit forgot to check the sig.

EDIT2: Hey man, want me to throw some photoshop on you guys, make you look more metal? No charge.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Last edited by woodenbandman at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by woodenbandman
Put a link to your myspace up for the lazy people.

EDIT: Oh shit forgot to check the sig.

EDIT2: Hey man, want me to throw some photoshop on you guys, make you look more metal? No charge.

dude, that'd be so awesome. Thanks a lot

and thecheesewheel, we're working on getting a full song recorded, just haven't had a lot of time because of school and we figured a 30 second clip of a chorus was better than nothing. Hopefully we'll have a full song up after this weekend.
we have 3 songs we are working on, recording, we dont have the best equipment but we are workin with what we got