So I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. Trying to decide in which unit to invest my money in, the Line 6 PODxt Live or the Boss ME-70.

I'm currently playing an Ibanez RG-350 with a CrateGT212. Not the best tone coming out of the amp, but its alright. I wanna improve it though.

From all my research it seems that the ME-70's COSM modeling is a bit lacking. But then again the ME-70 is more geared towards the effects rather than the modeling.

I personally found from my research the PODxt Live's tone awesome. However, its 100 bucks more, and lacks a looper (which I could honestly live without, but its nice to have). In addition, the reviews I read for the ME-70 seem to be RAVING about how awesome it is...

I don't necessarily need all the effects the ME-70 offers, so I was wondering, for those of you who have played both, which one did you prefer. Keep in mind my amp is mid-quality, so the Boss would probably not sound as good.

Thanks!
POD, no contest. Buy used and you can get all the model packs for less than a new one.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
tonelab le. less cost, and better imo.

or just get an amp with the gain you want.

buying a multi effect for not using the effects is senseless imo. get an amp... sorry, just trying to honestly help.

genres? budget? etc...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i have podxtlive clips in my profile. every clip is using it
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣