meh A New Beginning was alright, except that one guitar riff during the middle of the song that lost rythym with the song and just kept going over and over and it was god awful how long that riff lasted. Idk just personal opinion though. Maybe consider a new riff to fill it and see how it works, but i could care less if you did either way its a decent recording.

Through the Eyes of A Dying King is whats f*cking up. That song owns. Pure genius. Makes me nostalgic of the first Prada album. I know you probably didn't want to hear that but oh well wonderful ending, and another bonus is that it's 4:20 minutes long

good sh!t overall. try to write more songs like the second one. It's much better. And the screamer has good lows, don't be afraid to use em more cause they are pretty damn good. If you're going for "death metal" you need to f*ck that sh!t up with some brutal lows. So hope this helps
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Quote by Acronikos
meh A New Beginning was alright, except that one guitar riff during the middle of the song that lost rythym with the song and just kept going over and over and it was god awful how long that riff lasted. Idk just personal opinion though. Maybe consider a new riff to fill it and see how it works, but i could care less if you did either way its a decent recording.

Through the Eyes of A Dying King is whats f*cking up. That song owns. Pure genius. Makes me nostalgic of the first Prada album. I know you probably didn't want to hear that but oh well wonderful ending, and another bonus is that it's 4:20 minutes long

good sh!t overall. try to write more songs like the second one. It's much better. And the screamer has good lows, don't be afraid to use em more cause they are pretty damn good. If you're going for "death metal" you need to f*ck that sh!t up with some brutal lows. So hope this helps

Thanks a lot man, like i said, those were some pretty old recordings, cant wait to get more recording done. As for vocal lows, we use a lot more of them now

Overall thanks guys!!