Do you ever think like mabye if you sit outside long enough youll actually hear nature compose for you? Mabye nature is like gods symphony but we suck at hearing it.
Save the trees maaaannnndduuuuddeeee im so stoooonnneeeddd
Orson's about to ban you...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by stuff_kibbles
Do you ever think like mabye if you sit outside long enough youll actually hear nature compose for you? Mabye nature is like gods symphony but we suck at hearing it.
Save the trees maaaannnndduuuuddeeee im so stoooonnneeeddd

Yeah right.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Yeah right.

No it was a joke because the way i phrased the whole thing sounded hippie like.
If you listen even harder, you can hear your mom moaning in pain as your dad pummels her asshole.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
If you listen even harder, you can hear your mom moaning in pain as Ian pummels her asshole.

Fix'd
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
If a tree falls in the woods but noone's around to hear it, does it make a sound?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by speakers
If a tree falls in the woods but noone's around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yes?

Everyone knows it does.
Quote by deathcore101
If a sound falls in the tree but no hear around to one it, does it make wood?

sounds can't fall. Gravity is infact a force and the equation f=ma, states that a force (gravity) can only act upon something with a mass. A sound does not have a mass therefore gravity cannot affect it and make it 'fall'.

lern2physicz
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by speakers
sounds can't fall. Gravity is infact a force and the equation f=ma, states that a force (gravity) can only act upon something with a mass. A sound does not have a mass therefore gravity cannot affect it and make it 'fall'.

lern2physicz

pfft, obviously you don't that on meth sounds can fall and colors can talk.
I was gonna leave this thread open because I am in tune with nature, but then you were stoned.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all