1997 Fender Squier Pro Tone Strat in a vintage blonde, almost Mary Kaye finish on an ash body. This is from the now infamous Pro Tone line that Fender allegedly canceled because they were “too good”.

It is all original except for a few cosmetic “upgrades”. The marble pickguard, genuine Fender Corona four-bolt neckplate, nice Fender USA decal on headstock, were purchased off EBay and all ADDED by the previous owner (an old friend of mine who had purchased the guitar new) and frankly, look great! Schaller straplock strapbuttons were added by me.
Staggered pole piece alnico pickups, aged-looking plastic, 'Fender stamped' hardened steel saddles, tremolo arm is long gone.

Guitar weighs around 7 pounds. Ash body, neck with slim radius and medium frets. This is just a great playing and looking guitar. There is a fair amount of pick scratching above and on the pickguard but you really cannot see it unless you hold the guitar right up to your face and in the light.

Overall the guitar is in great shape; neck looks straight and plays great, very nice action. Electronics work fine.

Frankly, in terms of quality, this guitar holds up against most US-made Strats.

Check out this website for more of the glowing reviews this guitar got

http://www.21frets.com/squier_jv/theprotonepage.htm

Comes with gigbag

Shipped price is a firm $325

I really need the bucks but will consider trades
Attachments:
pro1 (Small).jpg
pro4 (Small).JPG
pro5 (Small).JPG
pro6 (Small).JPG
pro7 (Small).JPG
peavey classic 30 1x12 tube combo?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
sweet. shipping to 05839 or 05875, depending on how you want to do it. i can try and make it to the post office today and see how much it'll cost, and then i can ship it out tomorrow when i get my paycheck.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
I ship UPS. Email me your shipping address and I can email you mine (my zip is 45701)
email address?
d'oh, forgot mine - sconeskimmer@gmail.com