If it's pulling away from the body, tune down and screw the claw in the back cavity into the guitar more.
Quote by jkielq91
cheers guys.

are there any dangers of doing this that i should consider/ be aware of?

Poking yourself in the eye with the screwdriver?

Just be sure to unlock the nut and give the strings some slack, then make a few turns and tune it back up completely to check if it's level. Do this as long as it takes for it to be parallel and in perfect tuning.
Quote by jkielq91
cheers guys.

are there any dangers of doing this that i should consider/ be aware of?

It's gonna go out of tune when you do it. So you'll have to keep messing with it and until it's parallel and in tune.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Lol iv played your guitar

To be honest I would get it set up professionally, it'll be about £30.
Adjusting the action and adjusting the level of the floyd are done differently. Id suggest starting with the action, which can be controlled by screwing down the 2 screws beneath where the string comes off the saddle (the pivot point of the floyd). Then, tighten the 2 screws that hold the spring claw. It might take some trial and error, because as someone else pointed out the tuning will completely change when you adjust the spring tension and the action. Tune, if not parallel, tweak springs, tune again, tweak springs, etc....
Adjusting a Floyd Rose trem is a balancing act of springs,strings and action. There are several good videos on the web. Search is your friend. If you do not feel comfortable with your skills then take it to a professional and have the guitar set up.You would be amazed how someone that knows what they are doing can make the difference in a guitar that sucks or plays like a dream.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.