Received my Washburn Joe Trohman signature guitar in the mail the other day. It was a bit of a hassle getting it (off ebay) because when the guy (who turned out to be a really nice guy from a mom n pop type store) went to ship it, he noticed a flaw he found unacceptable and decided to not ship me that guitar, but another new one he would receive in a shipment he was expecting soon. So after about 4 days, it finally came, he shipped the new one, AND gave me a 20% discount off my already cheappp price of $220!

The thing is gorgeous!!! I chose the one in the sexy white, and as "simple" as the guitar looks, it's pretty banging. I love the simplicity of it, especially being that it's a signature model. Joe really designed a great guitar to give his fans.

It may just be the setup on my Epi LP (which i received from a trade and havent done anything to it "check-upish" except put new strings on), but the Washburn totally slaughters my les paul in playabaility and sound. The neck is thinner than the LP and gives great access on higher frets, the pickups are great to be stock, and the guitar gives a nice SG-esqe crunch..which I'm new to having never played an SG, but knowing what one sounds like. The VCC is alright...I tend to stay on "full-humbucker" sound most of the time instead of the single coil sound, but i notice almost a "tone-deterioration" when the VCC is somewhere in-between HB and SC. This DOES allow you to mix the two sounds, but I found I had to boost my volume a bit when set in-between one or the other.

Overall a greattttt guitar I'd recommend anyone to pickup given the cheap rpices these guitars are now (relatively unheard of, so I assume that's why such a price drop has occured)

PICS to come sooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Sounds nice, hurry up with the pics!!!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Why did you post the thread now if you don't have the pictures yet? ****-tease.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Pat's Signature > Joe's Signature. But still, congrats! I completely forgot those guitars even existed til I saw your thread. Looking forward to pics!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
this kid=retard, i dont care about the guitar till i get pics u bag of douche
I'm bad at Life
Quote by Archieisted
this kid=retard, i dont care about the guitar till i get pics u bag of douche

don't be an asshole.

but seriously, i want to see pics! sounds like a pretty awesome for $200.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
don't be an asshole.

but seriously, i want to see pics! sounds like a pretty awesome for $200.

how hard is it to get pics before u post the thread?
I'm bad at Life
Quote by Archieisted
how hard is it to get pics before u post the thread?

especially since you got this guitar a few days ago!

Pics or it's a DeVries Custom!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
especially since you got this guitar a few days ago!

Pics or it's a DeVries Custom!

This!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
What everyone said, pics, now!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Do you guys think it should be a rule that no NGD threads can be posted wthout pics in the OP?

HNGD nonetheless
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
pics or its a smashed up and burned hello kitty!!
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Pics or you suck
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
1. Pics are mandatory... otherwise TTIWWP
2. If you reckon the owner did a good job, maybe it would be nice if you could share the name of the store with UG... might give him some extra business, which is the least you could do if you think the service was great.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
my brothers got this washburn from the mid 90's and while the pups suck, the neck is really thin. almost TOO thin. i have this weird washburn tele that i dont know much about, and this wonderful washburn 7 string. they seem to make decent stuff but don't get a whole lotta recognition. hell, both guitars i have are kinda old, i wasn't even aware they were still making guitars!

pictures too

ragingkitty thats the 4th time ive seen that bunny today and im kidnappying it

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by splamron
Do you guys think it should be a rule that no NGD threads can be posted wthout pics in the OP?

i actually thought that already was a rule... and i figured there would be pictures by now i feel betrayed for defending you TS haha
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by utmbarto
pics or its a smashed up and burned hello kitty!!

LOL i would play that ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.