Page 1 of 4
Doesnt it piss u off hearing people hear a one certain song only by a band? The song I hear being played everyday at school is Enter Sandman. And then the typical answer when i ask them if they like anything else by Metallica is...... thats the only song i know by them....so here are some enter sandmans i thought of...im not a morning person so can u guys help me out with other enter sandmans u hate hearing?

Ex-Killswitch Engage-My Curse
The Ramones- Blizgrieg Bop
Slipknot-Before I Forget
Megadeth- Symphony Of Destruction
Quote by Killer Bob 912
Doesnt it piss u off hearing people hear a one certain song only by a band? The song I hear being played everyday at school is Enter Sandman. And then the typical answer when i ask them if they like anything else by Metallica is...... thats the only song i know by them....so here are some enter sandmans i thought of...im not a morning person so can u guys help me out with other enter sandmans u hate hearing?

Ex-Killswitch Engage-My Curse
The Ramones- Blizgrieg Bop
Slipknot-Before I Forget
Megadeth- Symphony Of Destruction

Anything on the guitar hero soundtracks pretty much sums it all up...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Queen: Another One Bites The Dust, or We Are The Champions.

Van Halen - Eruption.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Lady gaga-poker face.
I mean there are so many other amazing tracks.
Slayer-raining blood.
Nirvana-smells like teen spirit
red hot chili peppers-some **** i dont really like.
Quote by Killer Bob 912
Doesnt it piss u off hearing people hear a one certain song only by a band?

I know, right? Real men listen to four songs at the same time.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I Cum Blood.
And no this isn't meant to be a joke.
That's the only Cannibal Corpse song most people know and it pisses me off! =P

What, more than Hammer Smashed Face? Just because it's a silly little UG meme doesn't mean it's true in real life, brah.
Nah, doesn't bother me. Why does it bother you?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Killer Bob 912
Doesnt it piss u off hearing people hear a one certain song only by a band?

Yes, nothing bothers me more about my super sonic hearing then hearing other people hear!
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
I don't really care if people only listen to one song from a band. Most of the time I'm glad they're listening to proper music.
Everone has gotta start some place mate.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by webbtje

What, more than Hammer Smashed Face? Just because it's a silly little UG meme doesn't mean it's true in real life, brah.

Not from where I'm from. I actually heard more about I Cum Blood before I came to UG. Actual "fans" say Hammer Smashed Face, but people who know Cannibal Corpse refer to... the other one.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I Cum Blood.
And no this isn't meant to be a joke.
That's the only Cannibal Corpse song most people know and it pisses me off! =P
As well as
Slayer-Raining Blood
Tool-Sober

I was going to put tool too but i was like nah because i couldn't deiced over prison sex or sober.
broman
Pretty much any pop music at my school. Metal and rock aren't the most favorable genres here. I'm one of the few people who like metal and rock around this place.
its none of your business what music people like...BRAH
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I fu*king hate MTV for doing this

Overplayed MTV rock songs

Guns n roses - Sweet child of mine
Metallica - Entersandmine
Muse - Knights of Cydonia
Rage agaisn' the machine - Killing in the name of
Slipknot - Before I forget
QOTSA - No one knows
Quote by webbtje

Actually, I Cum Blood is the only Cannibal Corpse song I knew for awhile. Then I listened to them and wondered why the hell I wasted my time.
-->Chris D.<--

that's like saying you might wanna try out this guitar but I just wanna warn you the action blows and it sounds like a bunch morons trying to screw a door knob

Quote by woodenbandman

Van Halen - Eruption.

Idk about that one. If i had to pick one for VH it'd probably be Jump if anything.
More to add to the list:
Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

---I thhink anything taht was on GH3 can be tacked on to this list.
MUSE Black Holes and Revelations/Time is Running Out/Hysteria(MAYBE)/Knights of Cydonia/I predict a ****storm of I Belong To You.

Radiohead Creep.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by woodenbandman
Queen: Another One Bites The Dust, or We Are The Champions.

Van Halen - Eruption.

I wouldn't agree with the Queen one...pretty much everyone, at least in England, would also know "We Will Rock You", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Don't Stop Me Now", "You're My Best Friend"...
it only pisses me off when someone claims to be a fan of the band theyr singin. i dont mind people singing a certain song like enter sandman or smells like teen spirit but why say your a fan when you've only heard one of this bands songs. it annoys me at concerts when dicks go to hear the one song they wnat 2 hear from a band when real fans miss out on tickets.
Quote by Fyrefox
Pretty much any pop music at my school. Metal and rock aren't the most favorable genres here. I'm one of the few people who like metal and rock around this place.

so you would have that happen more than anybody, any songs they do end up liking are only gonna be that one. and they'll still say the band is awesome...and not listen to anything else...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by dantallica
it only pisses me off when someone claims to be a fan of the band theyr singin. i dont mind people singing a certain song like enter sandman or smells like teen spirit but why say your a fan when you've only heard one of this bands songs. it annoys me at concerts when dicks go to hear the one song they wnat 2 hear from a band when real fans miss out on tickets.

Get over yourself, they are paying and have every right to see the band.
I used to be bothered by that.

When I was 8.'

Quote by dantallica

lol bro.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Gunpowder
Nah, doesn't bother me. Why does it bother you?

Cause people will call themselves fans only knowing one or two songs form a band. When somone tells me they love van halen, and i ask them a question as simple as, "Who did you like better, Dave or Sammy?" They look at me like im speakin spanish. IT PISSES ME OFF
Quote by vhrocks626
Cause people will call themselves fans only knowing one or two songs form a band. When somone tells me they love van halen, and i ask them a question as simple as, "Who did you like better, Dave or Sammy?" They look at me like im speakin spanish. IT PISSES ME OFF

There's a difference between being a fan and being really into a band.
You don't have to know every song to be a fan.
I went to see Maylene when I only knew two of their songs, and became an even bigger "fan". Is that not allowed? I still had a fantastic time and bought their music the day after, as well as discovering Black Tusk, another amazing band.
And you're saying this is bad?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
There's a difference between being a fan and being really into a band.
You don't have to know every song to be a fan.
I went to see Maylene when I only knew two of their songs, and became an even bigger "fan". Is that not allowed? I still had a fantastic time and bought their music the day after, as well as discovering Black Tusk, another amazing band.
And you're saying this is bad?

But... but... I like the band more than anyone else!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
But... but... I like the band more than anyone else!

No I do! I bet you don't even know what the full band name of Maylene is!
I also bet you don't know their album names, and it's hard to know if you're not a fan!

Yeah,
I, II, and III.
See, I'm a REAL fan!

Quote by Reagar
I wouldn't agree with the Queen one...pretty much everyone, at least in England, would also know "We Will Rock You", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Don't Stop Me Now", "You're My Best Friend"...

Over in the states, we get "Another One Bites The Dust," "Bohemian Rhapsody," and "We Are The Champions." And that's it. Whenever you hear queen, it's one of those 3 songs, usually ALL of those 3 songs, in a row.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by JackalUK
Get over yourself, they are paying and have every right to see the band.

thats so touchin! u should b a poet & speak for the people!
Quote by dantallica
thats so touchin! u should b a poet & speak for the people!

Oh dear. Learn to spell before you try to communicate.
Stairway to Heaven
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Possibly the most well known:
Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water
(I was one of those guys )

Another one:
"Do you know Eric Clapton?"
"Duh."
"What about Cream?"
"???"
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
wat i ment was like claim to be fans but only listen to a song or two....but i guess it is fine if they try to learn more about the band and not just listen to a song or two the rest of their life
I used to be bothered by that, but then my balls dropped. Get the **** over it. People can listen to what they want.
Page 1 of 4