After ages of planning my ultimate pedalboard and saving money, scouring US eBay for deals that a poor uni student such as myself could afford, I finally have something to show you all ^_^

Hmm... I wonder what's in that box. Surely it can't be that obvious.

But it is!

My new Big Muff w/Tone Wicker, shipped in from the US, and came remarkably quick too. Only bought it last Thursday night, arrived at my parents place on Tuesday, and arrived here today.

And a (somewhat) family photo. Only had enough room to include one guitar in the shot, lol. And no, I'm not a BOSS fan-boy, 2 of those were gifts. And I like them.

Keep your eyes peeled for a few NGDs by myself soon, including an Ibanez TS9DX and a Bugera 333XL head. ^_^

And, if anyone is interested, that Vypyr in the background is for sale, as is the ML2 pedal.
Quote by Lr-Mtb
Very Nice, Do you use it with the Peavey? Do they go well together?

HNPD!

Yeah, and surprisingly sounds amazing. I bought it to play through my incoming 333XL head, but it sounds great through the Vypyr. Managed to get really good RHCP, Nirvana and Pink Floyd tones through it with a minimum of fiddling.
Congrats man. HNPD!

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Nice one, i have the exact same one and i too shipped it in from US.. so much cheaper! and i don't even think they stock the big muff w/ tone wicker in aus.. so welcome to the few aussies that have one
if you wanna utilize that pedal, learn some smashing pumpkins.. amazing how alike the tones are.
coo'!
HNPD
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
^ Thanks guys ^_^

Quote by braydz
Nice one, i have the exact same one and i too shipped it in from US.. so much cheaper! and i don't even think they stock the big muff w/ tone wicker in aus.. so welcome to the few aussies that have one
if you wanna utilize that pedal, learn some smashing pumpkins.. amazing how alike the tones are.

They had one in stock at Muso's Corner in Newcastle, that's where I tried it out before I bought one. You can get them in Australia, but they're harder to find than the normal Big Muff.
Yeah i have never seen one in store in perth! but they do kick the regular big muff's ass.. but i don't even use the wicker switch very much, it just seems to make it louder and give it a bit more crunch i guess.
Enjoy anyway, you can get some wicked fuzz outa that bad boy.