so im looking for a new practice amp. i want something for like bedroom practice but can also make some noise if i want it to. does anyone know of some kind of tube combo thats worth taking a look at? i like mesa dual recs but thats a bit more than what im looking for right now
id like to keep it under 750. i live near hagerstown maryland so baltimore or dc is the biggest major city near me. styles is pretty wide for me so its kinda hard to say really and i wouldnt mind going used.
If you like Dual Rec's but that's more than you need, check out some of Mesa's other stuff. There's a Dual Rec combo too, the Roadster 2x12.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
If you like Dual Rec's but that's more than you need, check out some of Mesa's other stuff. There's a Dual Rec combo too, the Roadster 2x12.

Budget's 750, even if he bought used it would be a couple hundreds of dollars over.

Look into the Line 6 Flextone series!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
ive heard good stuff about the roadster before but ive never had the chance to play one