i'm looking for an overdrive pedal to go with a new amp i'm getting in 2 weeks, i'm either getting a blackstar ht-5 or matshall class 5. i currently have an epiphone g-400 and boss ds-1. i play all types of rock, some blues and some metal. i have about €40 to spend on one, any recomendations are greatly appreciated.
Quote by nightraven
ibanez ts-7

i'll have a look at one if i can, i heard the digitech bad monkey was supposed to be good
Quote by MaXiMuse
€40? That`s not really much, looked at the Digitech Bad Monkey yet?

i'm going to try and find one, i can't seem to find dealers around where i live
sell your ds-1 for like €20-25 an that will put your budget up
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Quote by rhcp-legends
sell your ds-1 for like €20-25 an that will put your budget up

i don't want to get rid of my ds-1 as i've only had it a few months, i'm going to try and get a deal on one with my amp as my brother might be getting a guitar at the same time so i should be able to haggle abit easier on the price
You can't go wrong with a Tube Screamer, man. You'll do well to get one for $40 though.
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.
Quote by gerardwayne
You can't go wrong with a Tube Screamer, man. You'll do well to get one for $40 though.

Euros, not dollars, but still, it'll be hard to get one for 40. Try used?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
those dano cool cats are meant to be nice, haven't tried them yet, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Dano Cool cat overdrive is probably your best bet for that price
coffin blood drive is great for the price, at musicians freind its 59.99 right now, on clearance, grab one while you can, i did
its simillar to a boss sd-1 with a more modern high end
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Coffin-Case-BDFX1-Blood-Drive-Distortion-Pedal-Regular?sku=150020
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Last edited by Harvesterofsrrw at Oct 15, 2009,
Quote by Sguit
The Dano Cool cat overdrive is probably your best bet for that price

Just wondering, how heavy can the Dano get into a clean amp without sounding muddy?