Page 1 of 2
so pit, ive got an interview tomorrow morning for the head boy position at my school, i need to prepare a five minute presentation on why i should be head boy

I currently have the following ideas:

Part 1 - thanks for taking out the time to see me etc. and why the head boy/girl and prefects system is useful

Part 2 - how this system helps the younger students in the school

and now i need help in trying to display why "I" am the best choice

any advice?

Edit: Serious answers only please
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Last edited by Reaper2502 at Oct 15, 2009,
Head boy? Does that mean you're the main head giver? Not sure what you could do, mate. Pucker up, put some nice lipstick on, give some test drives.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
head boy? wtf is that

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
sorry ts but kensia's post + your avatar = that south park episode with butters and cartman made me lol.

edit: fixed my post
Last edited by -tempest- at Oct 15, 2009,
Say you believe in the schools system and understand why the heirarchy there works the way it does. Imply you can relate well to the authoritative people.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Quote by Kensai
Head boy? Does that mean you're the main head giver? Not sure what you could do, mate. Pucker up, put some nice lipstick on, give some test drives.

Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
bring a guitar and do the presentation as a song
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Offer universal heathcare, that seems to be doing good here in the states....

<.<
>.>
Quote by maggot9779
You know most kids hate the prefects right?

I loved the prefects, and was one too, all the kids love you, because you pretend to give a ****, and really don't.
Quote by eviledge87
Say you believe in the schools system and understand why the heirarchy there works the way it does. Imply you can relate well to the authoritative people.

thats good, i need ideas that are different, that no-one else will think of
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
just as long as you're not in Slytherin. Those greasy bastards.

+1
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Only people who have serious self importance issues want to be prefects. This rings true with people who want to join the police also. Also, if your school is owt like my school (little bit on the tough side), be prepared to get seven shades of shite kicked through you. (if it's not then you go to a private school and as such you're automatically a twatting bellend.)
Im sorry TS, but Kensai's post is the only one relevant in this thread in the Pit... To apply for the "head boy" position you may as well just take chapstick and knee pads to you interview.

I mean did you seriously expect serious responses with a thread title and subject matter like this?
Quote by Matt-92
Only people who have serious self importance issues want to be prefects. This rings true with people who want to join the police also. Also, if your school is owt like my school (little bit on the tough side), be prepared to get seven shades of shite kicked through you. (if it's not then you go to a private school and as such you're automatically a twatting bellend.)

Funniest damn post I've read in a long time....and strangley accurate.

Well done sir
[
Just big yourself up, blow your own trumpet.
Say what you do outside of the classroom and why it makes you perfect for the job.
hello
Quote by Matt-92

This is wrong.
I went to a state school in the middle of a council estate. I never ONCE got beaten up, punched, kicked or whatever. Your school was crap.
hello
Just talk about how you can be a helpful/beneficial presence to the school.
(I have no idea what a head boy is)
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by justinb904
bring a guitar and do the presentation as a song

This. Oh lordy lord this!
hello
learn to suck dick and brown nose the head
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by opc100
This is wrong.
I went to a state school in the middle of a council estate. I never ONCE got beaten up, punched, kicked or whatever. Your school was crap.

Same, in my school you only get dirty looks from chavs <_<

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Kensai

ha ha ha!!!! good one!!! i never even saw it coming! what a knee slapper!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
At our school, I was voted head boy by people, and to be honest, it's not worth it. Whenever I did something slightly wrong that normal student would get away with, I was dragged into the head teacher's office to explain myself. And plus any authority you think you may gain over the students? Yeah there's none of that. Least at my school.
My advice: don't do it. Why be a head boy? You're only taking up responsibilities that will cripple your social life. Also, refer to Dogs by Pink Floyd.
Quote by psychokiller99
ha ha ha!!!! good one!!! i never even saw it coming! what a knee slapper!!

That made me giggle more than the original.
Last edited by jimmyled at Oct 15, 2009,
Quote by Skuzzmo
Funniest damn post I've read in a long time....and strangley accurate.

Well done sir

enjoy your sig'dom my friend

Quote by opc100
This is wrong.

I went to a state school in the middle of a council estate. It was crap. My statement is still correct however. The most obnoxious choads were prefects, and they go on to be members of the police
Last edited by Matt-92 at Oct 15, 2009,
Page 1 of 2