Page 1 of 2
Ok so I got payed, and I go to college but live close enough to it I can live rent free at home. I just payed my phone bill, and my car insurance, and I have NOTHING else left to buy or pay for for another month.

So I've got $350 CDN of complete disposable income that I don't have to be responsible with at all.

Before anyone says party, btw, I actually have $400, $50 is always set aside for partying.

Now normally I see these threads (I know I just joined, I've been lurking for a while though) and people ask 'what do I buy!?' and no one can give any good suggestions because no one knows the person or what they would like.

So I'm asking you, if you had $350 to just SPEND, what would you buy?

inb4 hookers, fap, responsible saving, and all other boring things.
buy a sweet longboard
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
I would say a dictionary but your grammar is just too damn good!
Quote by Bhuggy
I would say a dictionary but your grammar is just too damn good!

My sarcasm meter is broken, are you serious or making fun of me?
A Vermonster to help the small brewery against Monster Energy Drinks for their dumbass attacks.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
marijuana, alcohol, the works
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Green. And I'm not talkin' clean stuff that's better for the environment.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by Momentosis
A Vermonster to help the small brewery against Monster Energy Drinks for their dumbass attacks.

I know this is the wrong thread, but your drawings are easily my favorite ones in the doodle thread, they are great man.
Quote by Cymbalez

eh i didn't see anything wrong with it. i suck at grammar though.
Quote by Cymbalez

Go get the dictionary. Then, once you've PAID for it, you might find out if he is indeed serious.
Quote by MightyAl
Go get the dictionary. Then, once you've PAID for it, you might find out if he is indeed serious.

So that dirty bastard is working for the dictionary companies trying to get me to buy more!

I need volunteers to form an angry mob, you have to supply your own pitchforks and torches though.
mary jane, whiskey, and cocaine
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by Cymbalez
So that dirty bastard is working for the dictionary companies trying to get me to buy more!

I need volunteers to form an angry mob, you have to supply your own pitchforks and torches though.

My own pitchfork and torch?
The hell with that.
limited edition charizard
/thread
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
a **** load of weed, and a new amp/guitar, nothings better than playing a new guitar or finding new tones while stoned, its super fun, and u get to do it again tomorrow because you cant rememmber it.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
It's almost winter, I can't use a longboard until spring - so that would be a waste at the moment!
Quote by jgbsmith
fleshlight.

THIS!
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by jgbsmith
fleshlight.

i second the preposed "this."
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
guitar? or just some new stuff on one you already have,
thats how i burn cash
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
All my gear is pretty much up to par and its everything I want, to be honest. My guitar is customized like crazy already.

EDIT: And no, trust me I'm good on the effects pedals (I actually have a box of ones I don't use anymore.. I must have about 30 pedals all together lol)
Last edited by Cymbalez at Oct 15, 2009,
Right now...

NI Komplete 6
NI Akoustik Piano
Sibelius Sounds Gold
EWQL Symphony Orchestra
Big Fish London Solo Strings

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
What is all that stuff?

Sounds like software? If so wouldn't I need a MIDI keyboard?
If you don't want guitar/gear, then I'd buy clothes. Jcrew has sweet $60 cashmere sweaters.

That's really all there is to buy in life when you ignore the necessities. Guitar/gear and clothes. If neither of those, I just spend it on the one or two people I really like.
Real currency, then cry at the $ to £ exchange rate =[.

Butttt, I would probably go buy some clothes for the winter.
hhmmm...

According to my calculations that is 127715 Zimbabwe dollars.

MONEY BATH

MONEY FIGHT

MONEY MONEY
Digital audio workstation (IE Cubase, Reason, ACID...)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2