Page 1 of 3
I used to like that, but I was 14. I now like blues and classic rock. That's all I can really bring to this debate. Probably one of their better songs to be totally fair.
Quote by misanthropy_inc
DU HAST

Discuss.

DU HAST MICH.

Well i think Rammstein's a petty cool guy, eh sings in german and doesnt afraid of anything.

And their live shows absolutley rule.
Everything up to Reise Reise was great, the newer stuff not so much. And Pussy is just wow, the music is okay, but the lyrics and video just no; the video looks damn real though, I mean the cumshot at the end was a bit excessive.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
new video is ridiculous.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Burakki
DU HAST MICH.

Well i think Rammstein's a petty cool guy, eh sings in german and doesnt afraid of anything.

And their live shows absolutley rule.

What a wonderful reference

feuer frei is an awsume song from rammstein and their not a nazi metal band just german
Quote by metalheadman
feuer frei is an awsume song from rammstein and their not a nazi metal band just german

Someone said they were a nazi metal band???
Quote by metalheadman

BANG BANG
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Bye UG
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I disapprove of Rammstein

Quote by VampireGoldfish
Bye UG

Oh get over it, you big puss.
Mutter is one of my favourite songs at the moment. Powerful stuff, amazingly produced too.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
The singer has an amazing voice, great drums too.
The live vid of feuer frei looks pretty nazi though...lol, especially the crowd.
Last edited by Tempoe at Oct 16, 2009,
I really like Rmmatstein, their earlier, non-english stuff tends to be better, I'm seeing them with my Dad in February, standing sold out though, so I'm sitting.
Quote by Gofer boy
I really like Rmmatstein, their earlier, non-english stuff tends to be better, I'm seeing them with my Dad in February, standing sold out though, so I'm sitting.

Cool! I guess your Dad is glad to be sitting.
Quote by Tempoe
Cool! I guess your Dad is glad to be sitting.

I suppose, but he's seeing Five Finger Death Punch in November and Machine Head in February with me and friends, and we've got standing for those, he's just gonna stand at the back.
Stuff that is metal and stuff people like to think is metal but are too cool to go to the nu-metal forums.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
It's not an accident that this band's fanbase consists almost exclusively of bros and child molesters.
Rammstein are awesome, I wish they came to Toronto, Canada so I could see them live.
Germans are ****ing weird. I always thought Rammstein was more industrial than anything?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Germans are ****ing weird. I always thought Rammstein was more industrial than anything?
Apparently they're metal now.
Quote by misanthropy_inc
Apparently they're metal now.

And apparently you're a whiny girl.

Seriously just get over it. Does your precious metuhl really need this much protection from the evil outerworld?
Quote by LucasGtrGod
And apparently you're a whiny girl.

Seriously just get over it. Does your precious metuhl really need this much protection from the evil outerworld?

Chill out, I think I speak for the majority when I say that having bands like slipknot, SOAD, and Rammstein here is annoying, give people a break, everyone's gradually gonna get used to the minimal change
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
Chill out, I think I speak for the majority when I say that having bands like slipknot, SOAD, and Rammstein here is annoying, give people a break, everyone's gradually gonna get used to the minimal change

Meh. I'm chill. I honestly don't understand what is so annoying about it. If you don't want to read about these bands, don't click on the link. It's not like it actually effects anything.
Quote by LucasGtrGod
Meh. I'm chill. I honestly don't understand what is so annoying about it. If you don't want to read about these bands, don't click on the link. It's not like it actually effects anything.

This.
Quote by LucasGtrGod
I honestly don't understand what's so annoying about me having an opinion, but I think you should either deal with it or shut it.
Quote by misanthropy_inc
I honestly don't understand what's so annoying about me having an opinion, but I think you should either deal with it or shut it.

The only thing that is annoying is reading your un-constructive and downright whingey posts in everyone of these new 'nu-metal' threads, just because you are unhappy with a decision made by some other people. A decision that actually has no effect on you whatsoever unless you choose it to.

What exactly do you find so offensive about having these bands in here?

Bands like Slipknot, System of A Down, and even Rammstein fit better into this forum than the Modern Rock forum.

And if it is about your love of your precious metal then you sohuld be happy, because that chances are that if these bands are in this forum, then the people that would normally click on them will also be exposed to these other bands, therefore strengthening it.

Where exactly is the negative?
Quote by misanthropy_inc

I haven't actually seen you express a coherent opinion.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I haven't actually seen you express a coherent opinion.
Here ya go: FUCK NU-METAL IMO

Quote by LucasGtrGod
The only thing that is annoying is reading your un-constructive and downright whingey posts in everyone of these new 'nu-metal' threads, just because you are unhappy with a decision made by some other people. A decision that actually has no effect on you whatsoever unless you choose it to.
Seeing the SLIPKNOT thread above the AGALLOCH thread on the front page of the metal forum affects me greatly.
What exactly do you find so offensive about having these bands in here?
They're not metal.
Bands like Slipknot, System of A Down, and even Rammstein fit better into this forum than the Modern Rock forum.
I think they would fit better into the 'other' forum.
And if it is about your love of your precious metal then you sohuld be happy, because that chances are that if these bands are in this forum, then the people that would normally click on them will also be exposed to these other bands, therefore strengthening it.
No, I don't think so.
Where exactly is the negative?
Having to put up with retards is a negative.
Last edited by misanthropy_inc at Oct 17, 2009,
Quote by misanthropy_inc

Seeing the SLIPKNOT thread above the AGALLOCH thread on the front page of the metal forum affects me greatly.

Why?
I love some Rammstein, but since when were they allowed in here?

EDIT: Oh, since that. This is scary and unfamiliar and I don't like it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 17, 2009,
Page 1 of 3