Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Reported for what? Having favorite bands?

...lack of search bar use?

...I'm lost. Last time I was on UG it was ok to express opinions...
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by gizmodious
Reported for what? Having favorite bands?

...lack of search bar use?

...I'm lost. Last time I was on UG it was ok to express opinions...
Well you were WRONG.
lack of search bar use
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
well I looked for favorite power metal bands and power metal and nothing came up, so you are a dickhead that just cant answer a question being asked and have a problem with people trying to talk about bands and spreading ideas, if you don't like it do post, you are an asshole listen to some techno misanthropy_inc and if you hate people so much, don't go on message boards
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Quote by IbanezxXx
well I looked for favorite power metal bands and power metal and nothing came up, so you are a dickhead that just cant answer a question being asked and have a problem with people trying to talk about bands and spreading ideas, if you don't like it do post, you are an asshole listen to some techno misanthropy_inc and if you hate people so much, don't go on message boards
You looked for power metal? Did you try looking about three threads down on the front page?

Kiss my ass.
Quote by IbanezxXx

You apparently didn't search well enough cause there most defo is a Power Metal topic.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21980077#post21980077

There ya go.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by IbanezxXx

He is right, and so are you. He shouldn't have told you that there is a power metal thread already in the way he did, but indeed you should learn to search better.

Don't use the quick search. Go to the actual search link in the toolbar, and then check "show threads only," and then search.

Hope this helps.