Hey guys i just got a b-52 at-212 of craig and i forgot to ask for the manual and i noticed that behind the amp and on the pedal board theres a effect switch.

I remember the guy telling me something about connecting pedals to it but forgot how to do it.

Can any one tell me what it does? Thanks for your time
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I believe it just engages/disengages the effects loop.

Some amps, including mine, have that to reduce unwanted noise when you are not using effects that are in your effects loop.

correct...read about FX loops if you don't totally understand them.
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more