Page 1 of 2
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7016688875?Jailed%20Teens%20Who%20Set%20Fla.%20Boy%20On%20Fire%20Laughed%20Abount%20Incident
I'm sure some of you have heard of this. It's been on the news in the US a lot. This happened around 10 minutes away from where I grew up. It's just sick. How can someone burn another human being and laugh about it??

yes I searchbar-ed, if there's another thread on this I'll delete this
denver colorado jarvis? what a retarded name
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Hmm...so this is what kids do for fun now-a-days? It's rather idiotic and it all started with a video game.

So, if you set someone on fire you only get 21 days in juvenile detention. What a punishment...
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Take that back, that's the name of my son.

i apologize

i dont know why those boys would act so hot headed towards him
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Oh you Americans and your incredibly sadistic homicides!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

The Brewer kid sounds like a d-bag. I feel horrible for saying that.

They couldn't have just.... Kicked his ass or something?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Reportedly Denver Jarvis then poured liquid from a jug widely believed to be rubbing alcohol and Mendez used a lighter to ignite the substance.

What kind of investigation is this?
"Williams ordered all three to spend 21 days in juvenile detention and issued a decree they are to have no contact with Brewer or with each other."

That's it?!?!! For helping in an attempted murder!!! TWENTY ONE DAYS!

Wow.
Last edited by greenwoodfan93 at Oct 15, 2009,
Quote by blue_strat
What kind of investigation is this?

He stole video games, the cops were like this kid deserved it.
We need to do our job still, but don't do it to good.
for the lulz
someone should get atleast 13 bags of dog **** and throw it at the kids and then light them on fire.

srsly tho. this is ****ed up. kids today are so...........................................................
That's really really sad. I don't like that at all. Poor kid got BURNED and had to jump in a pool with all his burns and alcohol all over him. I would retaliate SO MUCH when i recovered. Seriously. I would take a spike-ed bat and ****ing DESTROY every last one of them. Those ****ing bastards. What a horrible thing to do. and at 15? sheesh.

Crazy kids are crazy.

/rant
Quote by deucedeucemr2
kids today are so...........................................................
Yes, kids today are really an overuse of ellipses.
Sorry, i couldn't even get through that article. Apparently it was written by someone who never passed grade school English.

But yea, those kids should be detained without trial until they are of age of majority and then tried as adults. Pretty crazy crap right there.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Well if the kids are stupid enough to light the dude on fire... I don't think the problem is that they laughed about it, but that they did it in the first place...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
STFU pit. This is a terrible story. Not somewhere to giggle at flame puns.

Sometimes I hate people.
He burnt someone, who cares?

BUT THAT MOTHER****ER LAUGHED!

Don't be flamin me for big letters.

Pun intended
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Last edited by OlivierF at Oct 15, 2009,
Quote by OlivierF
He burnt someone, who cares?

BUT THAT MOTHER****ER LAUGHED!

Thats what i said... In a sense...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29

Thats what i said... In a sense...

Darn pink, plum tekst, can't properly read it. Sorry...
Can't be arsed marking or selecting it
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
That's f*cked. The dude who was burned should sue the kid who set him on fire for all the money he's worth.

If I could do it, I'd have the other kid be forced to give skin grafts and whatnot.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by levi.lydat
He stole video games, the cops were like this kid deserved it.
We need to do our job still, but don't do it to good.
for the lulz

Shut the hell up you 09'er noob trying to fit in with the memes.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by DZCunuck
Sorry, i couldn't even get through that article. Apparently it was written by someone who never passed grade school English.

I agree. I had to read some parts of it three times to understand what it was trying to say.

On topic: I don't see how 21 days in Juvenile Detention is punishment enough for lighting someone on fire, much less over a damn video game.
Quote by SMB13
If by tip, you mean vigorously jack off bulls until I produce a barrel of semen, then yes.

Quote by aixelsydevahi
If you can do it, why not. I give myself handjobs regularly so why not a blowjob. I'd tittyfuck myself if I could.
Let's see if those same kids laugh when they're on a human kebob over some flames! This kinda news makes me disgusted more and more at humanity.
I would love to spend some time with these boys. They would be in tears because of the br00tal punishment I inflict on them and while they slowly die, I use their tears as lube and fap.
Quote by biga29
Well if the kids are stupid enough to light the dude on fire... I don't think the problem is that they laughed about it, but that they did it in the first place...

I assumed a lot of the pit already knew of this because it happened a few days ago, that's why I put emphasis on the laughing since it's new.
I agree, the fact they lit a kid on fire is the problem, that's obvious.
The boys surrounded Brewer so he couldn't get away, however he managed to break free and in his wake left scorched grass and bushes before he jumped into the apartment complexes pool.

Anyone else picture this?
Wow, these stories always sicken me. One of the most sickening thing about the situation is the fact that the justice system lets them off so easy. I think those kids should get 4 months to a year in jail, and mandatory mental analysis/rehabilitation.

People can be really ****ed up.
Page 1 of 2