hey guys why isnt my vox ad100vt xl not loud? il turn the master volume up on full and the other volume control on full but its still only at talking level loudness :/ and YES the power level at the back of the amp is full as well . i dont know why this isnt going loud :/ any suggestions?

thanks
it ain;t got no gas in it

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Not meaning to sound like a dick, but make sure the volume knob on your guitar is up. I accidentally do this occasionally.

Other than that I'm worthless
Quote by TheShizzNizz
fault just developed :/

Sorry ShizzNizz.

Unfortunately with solid state amps this is very difficult thing to diagnose and repair. My hope is that it is something stupid like your guitar volume or cable went crap on you.

If it is a problem with the solid state power section then it may not be worth fixing but you could ask. Don't spend a ton of money on diagnostics. How much did you pay for amp and did you buy it new or used? New - use your warranty obviously.

It 'could' be a faulty pot (potentiometer behind the volume control) that is dirty or stuck. You'd have to read up on that to try to fix yourself but that is probably the next thing I'd check after everything else.

Good luck,
Send it back in.

Of course loud is subjective, I think you are just used to tube amps, the VT doesn't use a tube power amp, and most solidstate amps less then 120 watts are only about as loud as 10 watt tube amps.