I use Guitar Rig 3 with ASIO4ALL and Sound Blaster Live! under Windows 7, and I hear nothing. Also, it's hard to set the input, but I couldn't get any output. I tried the multimedia output too, but it has very high latency.

Please help me. I'm very poor, have almost no money. I can't afford even the *****iest multiFX or practise amp. I use my computer and hi-fi as an amp.
do you see the output in the cigarette-like output monitor on Guitar Rig?

did you pirate GR, then i advice you to try the free stuff that's like 100 times better (www.acmebargig.com)
I dunno, but i recommend Reaper, free trial that "never ends" and it costs only 60 bucks (cheapest DAW ever).

AcmeBarGig is one of the best IMO (beats the crap out of Amplitube, Gutiar Rig (even 4), Revalver, ...
Quote by GisleAune
do you see the output in the cigarette-like output monitor on Guitar Rig?

did you pirate GR, then i advice you to try the free stuff that's like 100 times better (www.acmebargig.com)

Yes, I see.... eeer.... saw, because I blasted my cable. I throwed to the ground and the plugs broke. Now, I need to order a new one.

GisleAune: I don't have even 60 bucks. When I ask for money at my mother, she say we are very poor and shut up. Sometimes, she came home with a new pair of shoes, a new jewell, or something. (My mother is from a white collar family, but she's very selfish and she loves the money better than anything.)
Ok. I stop telling about my problems.
Now I downloaded the Daniel_K driver, and now I have output, but ring modulated-like.

Also I change my soundcard from SB0100 to CT#### (I don't know what model is, maybe 4780). I hope, it's solve the problem. Also, the original Live! is a lot better for audio recording.