Sounds great man, took me forever to master Master of Puppets (still way not there :P) and I love how effortless you make it.

Whats your rig like man?

EDIT: *Reads Sig*

Cool!
Last edited by Nickpocalypse at Oct 15, 2009,
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Sounds great man, took me forever to master Master of Puppets (still way not there :P) and I love how effortless you make it.

Whats your rig like man?

EDIT: *Reads Sig*

Cool!

Thanks man, master of puppets is the one i'm struggling the most with, i can't keep up with the downpicking for the entire song

i actually sold the jcm800 and used my old vox ad30vt for this one!
Last edited by vismbr at Oct 15, 2009,
Quote by vismbr
Thanks man, master of puppets is the one i'm struggling the most with, i can't keep up with the downpicking for the entire song

i actually sold the jcm800 and used my old vox ad30vt for this one!

It is pretty tricky. But for the record, they alternate pick Master of Puppets (at least live).
AWESOME
My Gear:

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series
Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
Quote by FifthHorsemen
It is pretty tricky. But for the record, they alternate pick Master of Puppets (at least live).

i dont think so?
i saw a vid of S&M
james was downpicking it look like
and there new live dvd
looked like he was downpickin still

idk if my eyes are bad but it looks like they still downpick it\

by the way AMAZING JOB

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by vismbr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bBtAgKBXrk

A riff mix from all the songs of master of puppets

Let me know what you think, enjoy!

It looked like you weren't even trying, but it sounded awesome. Good job! I don't know who the idiot who gave you three stars was, but they were wrong.
Quote by HailSlaytan
It looked like you weren't even trying, but it sounded awesome. Good job! I don't know who the idiot who gave you three stars was, but they were wrong.

thanks man, i had to delete a few comments saying it was fake and stuff, guess they rated it with 1star

Quote by FifthHorsemen

I've never seen a live video with metallica alternate picking master of puppets, the album recording sounds like all downpicking to me aswell.