I just put this together for teh lulz. Actually just cause i dont record to much! Let me know what you think. I used revalver for guitars, drums are DFH with resampled kick and snare. Bass is guitar 12 steps down. Im really unhappy with the guitar sound but whatevers! Its on my page. Checks it outs!
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Quote by cynical
no link.............

Quote by Tig Bitties
I just put this together for teh lulz. Actually just cause i dont record to much! Let me know what you think. I used revalver for guitars, drums are DFH with resampled kick and snare. Bass is guitar 12 steps down. Im really unhappy with the guitar sound but whatevers! Its on my page. Checks it outs!

???

Anyways, that's a really good quality recording, what equipment do you use?

I think it'd be awesome if you made it into a song, it's a good riff. I really don't know how to crit it otherwise, the timing seems good, not sloppy at all.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Last edited by andrew12398 at Oct 16, 2009,
thanks duude. I just used revalver with my stock epiphone explorer and m- audio duo interface.
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on