I discovered this guitar on the internet today and it looks pretty good.

I went to Schecters site and it had no mention of the guitar. Is it discontinued or something? thanks.
you should be able to find it afaik, it is the base for the Syn signature after all
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
It's because they update the site with new models every year or 2.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Are you sure you don't mean the schecter avenger?

My bad, Just noticed they do a model called the revenger :P .
Last edited by mikey_360 at Oct 15, 2009,
i believe it is a discontinued model. it was just a budget model for beginners that wanted the Avenger shape.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Oh it's just I check it out on the site I bought my last guitar from. It was like £360 and it looked pretty good. It had everything I look for in a guitar since I don't like neck thru.

It's just that It wasn't on their site and I wondered why. Thanks for the help everyone.
Quote by MegadethFan18
Oh it's just I check it out on the site I bought my last guitar from. It was like £360 and it looked pretty good. It had everything I look for in a guitar since I don't like neck thru.

It's just that It wasn't on their site and I wondered why. Thanks for the help everyone.

no problem. They're actually pretty rare, but you can still find them on ebay and some stores.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"