Uhm, hello. I got tired of searching google for a simple list of arpeggios, every result seems to only be about "understanding arpeggios" or "how to play arpeggios fast".

I'm really tired of searching and am wondering, can anyone point me towards a useful list of arpeggios?
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
Fate is your deciding God
arpeggios are just a way of playing a chord, just pick individual strings at random
=========

Nathnialm

====
Quote by DragTheWaters11
Uhm, hello. I got tired of searching google for a simple list of arpeggios, every result seems to only be about "understanding arpeggios" or "how to play arpeggios fast".

I'm really tired of searching and am wondering, can anyone point me towards a useful list of arpeggios?

Try the ones that say "understanding arpeggios", that way you might actually be able to use what you learn.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ACE-minor
BDF-diminished
CEG-major
DFA-minor
EGB-minor
FAC-major
GBD-major
Now, these are the basic triads . You can manipulate 3rds and 5ths to make them major, minor, diminished, augmented etc.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Major, minor, diminished are your bread and butter- after you've got a few shapes of those down, you can start changing/adding notes to create suspended(sus2/sus4 in A that'd be ABE and ADE respectively) chords, 7ths (major, minor, dominant, half and full diminished- in A that's A C# E G#, A C E G, A C# E G, A C Eb G, A C Eb Gb), add9/11/13 (in A add B to a triad for an add9, D for an add11, F# for an add13), 9, 11, 13 chords (same idea as add chords but you stack all the way from the 7th- eg A C E G B D F# is an Amadd13- contains every note in the A dorian mode- an Amaddb13 would give you A natural minor, just flatten that F# to F).

Post-wall of text thought: are you looking for some interesting chords to arpeggiate, or some shapes? If so, name some chords you want arpeggiating and I'll do my best. Most things past a 7th chord get a bit silly since you have to cycle over 2 octaves to keep it defined.
I'm sorry guys I guess I worded that wrong. I meant to say I was asking for sweep arpeggio shapes. And I don't necessarily need lessons on shapes, I just want to look at some different shapes and stuff and try to make my own thing from them.

So what I'm saying is, could somebody link me to a page with a plethora of sweep arpeggio shapes so I can take pieces of them and try to do something with them in my writing.
Quote by DragTheWaters11
I'm sorry guys I guess I worded that wrong. I meant to say I was asking for sweep arpeggio shapes. And I don't necessarily need lessons on shapes, I just want to look at some different shapes and stuff and try to make my own thing from them.

So what I'm saying is, could somebody link me to a page with a plethora of sweep arpeggio shapes so I can take pieces of them and try to do something with them in my writing.

I know you said that this isn't what you wanted, but do you understand how to make chords? Sweeps are absolutely worthless if you don't understand them.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
i have an idea. dont be lazy and figure them out yourself by

1. learn how to construct chords
2. learn some theory

id say thats the best answer so far. also there is a whole section on the technique thread that shows sweep patterns/progressions u lazy cnut
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
I know you said that this isn't what you wanted, but do you understand how to make chords? Sweeps are absolutely worthless if you don't understand them.

I don't wanna come off as ignorant or as a jerk here, but yes.. I know and all I'm asking for is some sweep arpeggio patterns.
Quote by slayerfrk
i have an idea. dont be lazy and figure them out yourself by

1. learn how to construct chords
2. learn some theory

id say thats the best answer so far. also there is a whole section on the technique thread that shows sweep patterns/progressions u lazy cnut

I'm sorry but there's no need for that. I'm tired of searching and didn't feel like looking when this was posted.

And all I want is to look at some sweep arpeggio patterns, that's all I want to do right now. I'm just messing around and trying to learn something new without sitting down and formally learning something, I'm hardly in the mood to do that right now. Life's kind of stressful.
the searching part isn't what he was referring to. He was saying figure them out yourself, stop looking for someone else to just give you shapes. You'll remember them better if you figure them out yourself.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Quote by DragTheWaters11
I don't wanna come off as ignorant or as a jerk here, but yes.. I know and all I'm asking for is some sweep arpeggio patterns.

If you know how to construct chords, then you know how to construct arpeggios. An arpeggio is a chord with each note played separately. So what's the problem here?
Quote by timeconsumer09
If you know how to construct chords, then you know how to construct arpeggios. An arpeggio is a chord with each note played separately. So what's the problem here?

I just wanted to get the tabbed version of Major Guitar Arpeggios or Minor Ones so I don't have to write them out myself... omg why am I even wasting my time. Thanks for the help, but nevermind guys this is pointless.
There are a butt ton. A list of only the minors would be long as hell. There are sites that have generators for chords. Check them out. There are like 10k chords
Quote by DragTheWaters11
I just wanted to get the tabbed version of Major Guitar Arpeggios or Minor Ones so I don't have to write them out myself... omg why am I even wasting my time. Thanks for the help, but nevermind guys this is pointless.

The time it took to write out this thread, wait for replies and then reply again telling us how lazy you are you could have written out any number of arpeggios...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
If you have an ipod touch or an iphone, there's a very handy app that you can get that will not only show you all sorts of arpeggios, but every chord and scale you could think of as well. It's called "Guitarist's Reference." There's a lite version of it, but I would definitely buy the full version for a few bucks.