Hi im new to this forum, but not on the site... so i would like to ask somethin... im goin to athens in greece in 10 days, and i would like to buy some gear there cause i'm from serbia and we dont have any good gear... so if there is someone from greece or has been there can you help me pls... thx in adv...
Welcome to UG

I don't know anyone from there but if I think about it long enough I might be able to think of someone from the Mid East.

What I would do is Google for music instrument stores for Athens and then post some of their web sites (assuming they have one) here so we can take a look at their inventory.

What kind of gear are you after?

Also, you may want to double check all the Import rules and taxes and such for Serbia so that when you come back you don't have a big customs mess or bill to pay.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Welcome to UG

I don't know anyone from there but if I think about it long enough I might be able to think of someone from the Mid East.

What I would do is Google for music instrument stores for Athens and then post some of their web sites (assuming they have one) here so we can take a look at their inventory.

What kind of gear are you after?

Also, you may want to double check all the Import rules and taxes and such for Serbia so that when you come back you don't have a big customs mess or bill to pay.

This
WTLTL 2011