I really need to use my toneport ux2 in like ten hours, and yes I know I should have testet it before deciding I was going to use it to record a song, but nothing to be done now.

I've used it many times before, but that was a long time ago. What usually happens when I plug the usb-cable to my mac, is it turns on (the level screens turn yellow). Now, only tiny red lights flash on-stop, and my mac won't recognize it.

I seem to remember having this problem once before, and then I think I used a program I have called Line 6 monkey or something to find an update. iaw my software might be old (sorry if that didn't make sense, I'm not sure what it's called to be honest).

I realize I can just go to the line 6 website, and I can experiment further with the line 6 monkey program, and of course I will. But after trying it quickly without sucsess, I thought I might post my problem here as well, that can't hurt.

Hopefully someone here recognizes my problem, and are able to help. Thanks in advance!!!!
open up line 6 monkey and make sure the software and drivers are up to date
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Now my Line 6 monkey app will recognize my toneport ux1, but when I plug the ux2 to my mac, monkey still tells me it isn't connected - meaning I won't be able to update anything
Unplug it and plug it into a different USB

OR Unistall all the drivers then reinstall the whole lot