WOW The Tonebug is Awesome!! For the $$ nothing is even close! Big and Fat Without being muddy at all.......Two thumbs up!!
NICE!

2nd one this week
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Nice
HnGD

so you trade the whammy 4 this?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Thanx No i ordered this monday and i've been Itching to get it. I hate ordering something without trying it But it worked out Great this time. I've got a couple pedals coming from trading the Whammy and a couple more from some other trades.
wow HNPD how do you like it because since i cant find a spring chicken anywhere i thought about getting an alternative. HNPD
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
what is this? a reverb?
clips?
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
i was looking at one of these to go with my soon to be matchless. is the spring reverb convincing because i want a really nice reverb seeing as it is a really nice amp.
Quote by joe_k
i was looking at one of these to go with my soon to be matchless. is the spring reverb convincing because i want a really nice reverb seeing as it is a really nice amp.

It sounds Pretty Damn Good on my Budda!!