One piece mahogany body, chechen (carribean rosewood) fretboard, 24 frets, sapele neck, duncan distortion pickups, hardtail bridge, chrome hardware, strat headstock w/ superstrat style body.

started on this about 5 hours ago. should be finished by saturday if my parts come in time.
It's been awhile. Good to see a build again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Hell yea brah, nice to see you back
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I like that fretboard a lot. I've never seen one quite like that.
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
For a second i thought the neck was huge...but that's just the pic i guess...
Keeping it real since '92
Quote by Toolfan11

I thought the exact same thing. I think it is because of the line going down the center. I thought it was two necks for some reason.
Quote by savage94
put the guitar in a big bin and light a yellow smoke bomb at the bottom and put the lid on. i think it should work.
cool! I always liked the sharpness I've seen in some of the horns on your strats.
------

Shwiggity.
HOLYFUKIN****, HE'S BACK! 0_0

Good to see another build, Kyle. I'm still amazed at how fast you work. Like a freakin' machine, I swear....

Have a sizzlin' day,
AJ
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
by the way, how'd you like bowmaking?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Toolfan11

I don't think it's been cut out yet.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
nope, it hasnt. I found gibson pickups on allparts, and at their usual price tag of 100+ each on musicians friend, and their detailed "how its made" guide on their website, i have concluded that they have got to be worth the 60 dollars each i pay for them. so this will have an alnico II 490R in the neck, and a hot alnico V 498T in the bridge. I will save the duncans for another build, i got enough of this mahogany to make about 8 guitars, and i could use the dollars for some amp purchases i want to make, so ill be making quite a few guitars in the next few weeks.
Quote by LP Addict
so ill be making quite a few guitars in the next few weeks.

I'm hoping at least one of those will be a 'different' guitar, with a unique shape, controls, tone, etc.
I'm thinking though my hopes may be in vain. At least I'll see some awesome guitar pr0nz.

Seriously Kyle, it's great to have you back man.
well, i really want to make myself an ice man with a recessed floyd rose, but im too lazy to gear up for scarfing headstocks, so i dont know if that will happen. plus my bandsaw is far too ****ty to even imagine cutting anything more than 1'' thick square. as well as my jointer, my tools suck ass.
Quote by the humanity
by the way, how'd you like bowmaking?

Bowyery (Boh-yer-ree).... as performed by a Bowyer (Boh-yer).

Tillering is the scariest bit I think.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Last edited by Skeet UK at Oct 17, 2009,
I take it you were indifferent to bowmaking :P

and sweet!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

well that sucks. a little side project maybe for ya- my friend made a pretty decent bow with a piece of bendy wood (don't remember the type of wood) with canvas glued to it and candlewax rubbed over the canvas. thing had a sick amount of pull and shot better than some costly longbows. you should try it out, I doubt you'll have a bad time with it if you look it up.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

i was going to use ash as the core, laminated, some fiberglass laminates, then a rosewood laminate on the front/back to add more snap to it. ive seen videos and read some books, but i really want to see af ew made before i tackle it myself.