I posted a thread earlier today asking about the comparison Vox DA5 vs Fender CHamp 600. Unfortunately, circumstances have changed, and Ill have to buy an amp here in Brasil. I cant really give a budget since prices here vary a lot. My main styles are Alt. Rock and Classic Rock. Three amps that ive been looking at is the Laney LG20R and the Orange Crush 15R and the Peavey Rage 158. How do these amps take pedals? Cons and Pros? etc.

Thanks
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
bump.
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Out of those three I would go with the Rage. In fact, some people over on HC like them so much that they convert the 100W combos to heads. They are supposed to have great cleans and a pretty decent OD channel.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.