I got another offer (steal) I couldn't refuse....(Don Corleone face). Brand new EC-1000 deluxe. Enjoy the pics!

Noice, just gotta toss those EMGs
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
wow nice!

how's the neck? alot thinner than an Epi lp?

HNGD!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
sexy guitar im mad jelous
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
The EMGs are surprisingly flexible. I used to hate on 'em but in this guitar I really do dig them. The neck is definitely thinner than epi LP's, and the guitar is significantly thinner than an LP. Both things I really love .
kickass
wish i could afford that ****

all i got is fender strat right now savin up for an amp
Quote by CustomAxe
The EMGs are surprisingly flexible. I used to hate on 'em but in this guitar I really do dig them. The neck is definitely thinner than epi LP's, and the guitar is significantly thinner than an LP. Both things I really love .

nice!
iits definitely staying on my list
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Grats, HNGD!
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Is that a Satin Black headstock?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
damn, now im GASing for that. i love the EC1000s. i like the satin black one though.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Awesom... lovely deal dude...

HNGD
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
did you get that off of sam ash? they are selling those in only the white finish for like $499.

very nice. i might end up with an EC deluxe one day.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

They actually had 'em in all the finishes (purple, green, red). They were trying to sell the used ones though, the only NEW one they had was this snow white one. To be honest, I dig this one a lot more than the quilt topped ones because with the abalone and the quilt it's just too much.

I also had a $100 off coupon, so I paid $500 when it was all said and done.
I lovee that guitar. I was playing a Black Cherry one at GC. I can't walk in there without playing an EC-1000. The first time I only spent like 10 minutes with it because a couple strings were missing.

This time around, I was shocked at all the clean tones I got out of it (the Clean channel is the only good channel on a Spider 3), with BOTH pickups! The 81 was really twangy, but useable and the 60 was butter. Nice warm jazz tones.

I love it in white! But I think a Gibson Les Paul Studio in worn brown is calling my name...
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
I lovee that guitar. I was playing a Black Cherry one at GC. I can't walk in there without playing an EC-1000. The first time I only spent like 10 minutes with it because a couple strings were missing.

This time around, I was shocked at all the clean tones I got out of it (the Clean channel is the only good channel on a Spider 3), with BOTH pickups! The 81 was really twangy, but useable and the 60 was butter. Nice warm jazz tones.

I love it in white! But I think a Gibson Les Paul Studio in worn brown is calling my name...

Yeah it's definitely very flexible. There is absolutely no way I'd get a Gibson over this, even if they were the same price. This guitar is just better for me in many ways.
my god! sorry to come in so late...but that thing is VERY nice looking!

good for you, be nice to her!! Play her gently...
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been